MOD Manager

greymain

I downloaded mod manager and the first time I used it I got a pathing problem when I attempted to start the game. Unable to find where the file containing the path is located I decided it would be quicker to reinstall the game. reinstallation took 2 solid days. One file would not load from disk. My son was over from the states and had his copy of dragon age which failed to install with a different file error. Eventually I put together a Hard disk installation image using files from both DvD's.

I am now up and running again but very nervous about launching the mod manager. I Iwould like to load the Natural bodies all in one package can someone please explain if the location of the Modmanager is important and if so where should it be located?

• 1 month later...
Wow, from what I have read, you have either really bad luck, or a hardware problem on your computer. Technically the modmanagers are not strictly required, but since they are in essence only mods themselves, if they are going to mess up something, then most other mods will mess up the same thing. For the technically minded out there to do with programming, I would suggest you put a quick summary of the system you are using (Processor, Ram, Video card and Operating system) and any other potential errors you have had during the same time frame.