Someone to add some attachments to exising weapons...

slam53

I recently downloaded Jackpack's weapon upgrade kit and tutorial, and decided to add some attachments to some of my favorite weapons from various mods. After dozens of failed attempts at placing these things ingame, I have decided that I do not have the patience nor aptitude to mod. I was hoping that I could find someone to do this for me. I imagine it would be relatively simple for a skilled modder, and I can even put the nifs and textures together for ya. Any help would great.

Well if you have FOSE installed you can use Antistar's Weapon Mod Kits which do it all for you IN game.

link Here to WMK

Thanks for the suggestion Canadarocker', but have WMK already which is excellent btw:) I should have been more specific when I said what I wanted modded. WMK works great for my vanilla weapons, but I wanted some of Ahztek's, and Munkeenut's weapons fitted with certain scopes/silencers etc. I tried to do this myself, but had a hard time getting them from nifskope to GECK. I actually tried to PM the sources themselves, but their mailboxes are fulI. I spent the last 3 days failing at modding, and decided that I would rather play the game than try to alter it. That is why I am asking one of the many talented modders here to help me out. I will keep trying to do it myself, but need a break so I can just enjoy the game haha.