Removing dead bodies

AWD22

I use Zap-Away all the time. With a MMM installed, the corpses pile up. Zap-Away is the best way to get rid of the top bodies to get to the ones underneath. Especially when I have to kill 40 raiders in one go. Killing them is easy, looting is next to impossible.

~Mal

The Disable console command will make them go away, but I don't know if this would affect the game's running eventually if you did this all over the place. You could always carry them and dump them somewhere out of sight.

Or build a mountain of corpses as testament to your prowess in carnage and war!

Use the Ant for storage then :woot:

I have a similar problem. only mine being slightly more bothersome. I "accidentally" spawned a giant ant queen in my megaton house. this is quite the troublesome corpse to navigate around,especially since I use my house for storage. XD

I have a similar problem. only mine being slightly more bothersome. I "accidentally" spawned a giant ant queen in my megaton house. this is quite the troublesome corpse to navigate around,especially since I use my house for storage. XD

LOL. That thing is friggin' huge/ugly. I'm glad it can no longer glare me in the face upon entering my home : :dry:no: although extra storage never hurt... maybe I'll just keep killing things till I wind up with ash piles. :biggrin:

You're aware with the concept of diegetics? It comes from film theory and means as much as "inside the movie". E.g. you can put music into a picture diegetically, meaning it is coming from a radio or someone playing a guitar (instead of being just layed over the pictures as not coming from anywhere). I find this concept very, very beautiful.

Try thinking of your ant diagetically, within the logic of the gameworld:

- Is your Houseservant Robot playing tricks on you?

- When you came home, did you happen to have always been on chems?

- Are the battles you fought still haunting you, so you can't relax and your mind

creates an image that reminds your enemy?

- Did your father, when you where a kid, force you to kill Radroach and do you

perhaps still feel guilty about it, so you punish yourself with the illusion of an

giant insect in your house now?

- When was the last time you paid Brian Wilks a visit?

-----

LOL. That thing is friggin' huge/ugly. I'm glad it can no longer glare me in the face upon entering my home : :dry:no: although extra storage never hurt... maybe I'll just keep killing things till I wind up with ash piles. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was thinking they need to add a new skill just for this and it would be kinda interesting, it would be called dead removal.

if you where good you could give them last rights and bury them

if you are neutral you could just set them on fire and turn them to dust

and if you where evil you would just dismember them or you could have choices where you could pick what you wanted to do and that would turn your karma

in the way in witch you do that.

with this idea too you could add for every dead removed you would get a small bit of gold / xp / karma

and you could make it a level skill up to 3

1 level the caps / xp / karma

2 level you add for every one you bury you get little health boost

3 level small bit of random ammo

any way that's just a thought

your pal kingdeath