bashing mods together

hoshi23

hey guys and gals i have a question. the search did not reveal much. i red there is a hard coded limit at around 250 active .esp's and surprised of myself i am already very near that number in obmm.

what in the world do i do now? any advice concernign the operation as a whole would be very much appreciated! :kiss:

for instance i have thought about bashing armors from rp18n's sets together and so forth.

thx. :happy: :happy:

Try the Gecko Tool

It can merge mods. Make sure not to merge bigger mods, keep it controlled. If you once reach the 250 limit again, never merge mods that already have been merged. Alternatively you could try to merge all mods you're using. Sometimes people are lucky and the merged mega file keeps on working like supposed to.

thank you. thats nice to hear. there should be no problem at all then merging a few simple items

being added to the game that dont overwrite each other.

just no merging of merges... :laugh:

great!

ps: are armors and cloth that are added automaticly at gamestart mergeable aswell?

i am not sure wether a script is involved here that can break or not and i am leaving the ones added in dungeons aside for now aswell. nontheless that is already prolly about 40 items merged. :smile:

thank you. thats nice to hear. there should be no problem at all then merging a few simple items

being added to the game that dont overwrite each other.

just no merging of merges... :laugh:

great!

ps: are armors and cloth that are added automaticly add gamestart mergeable aswell?

i am not sure wether a script is involved here that can break or not and i am leaving the ones added in dungeons aside for now aswell. nontheless that is already prolly about 40 items merged. :smile:

Anything is mergeable with Gecko. There is a different range of scripts then can be attached to any item, potion, scroll etc. If you want to know it exactly, browse through the plugins. Alernatively try bashed patch from Wrye Bash. Bashed patched doesn't merge anything but with much better chance not to corrupt mods.