Confirmed mods that work / don't work with Awakening?

jolly2807

DAModder

dlc_merchandise.

character respec

wings_of_velvet.

verdant_sonata.

the_ivory_tower.

nightfall_bloom.

legacy_of_sundown.

The_Icons_Project.

no_helmet_hack.

mod_auto_loot.

bf_auto_highlight.

gw_runic_armor.

gw_runic_weapon.

Extra_Dog_Slot.

evoker.

ES_Learned_Forms.

Archdemon shape

denl_respeconsole.

denl_givepoints.

denl_doggift.

denl_combattweaks.

area core

bf_magic_locks.

avaraen_dt.

advancedtactics.

advancedquickbar.

advancedparty.

forced deathblows

dual wield great swords

personal annoyance remover

CC Tints/Tones

Chargen

Pineappletree's colours

Bidelles Studio

more hairstyles

These are most of the mods I currently use, can anyone confirm which mods out of these will / won't work with Awakening?

Many Thanks

Ok, let me take a stab at this.

DLC items, no. there's a new mod tho that is supposed to make them work on legit installs of the dlc's. http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=874

Ivory Tower- yes

No helmet hack. No. Tho I may try uninstalling it and reinstalling it and see if the books show up.

Runic Armor- yes

Forced Deathblows- hasnt so far. But I cant say for 100% surety.

dual wield- yes :D

PAR- No.

Appearance mods like PT's and such, should NOT be affected. I don't know about the hairs, but the PT's eye replacer still works.

Those are the ones on your list that I have.

Heres a few that weren't on your list.

Black Templar armor- yes

Dragon Age Beguiler- yes

Dragon age Mutator- yes

Equal Love- unknown, there is no romance option in awakenings. so Not Applicable.

Polgamey- unknown, same reason as above.

Runic GW shields- yes.

Cheers, thats a good start :thumbsup:

Now the important ones to find out are the Advanced series mods by Anakin, Combat Tactics, Character Respec, Console Addon Mods,

Shapeshifting forms (ES, Archdemon), Evoker, Extra Dog Slot (if the dog is in it?), Auto Loot & Auto Highlight.

Many Thanks

Oh! I shoulda thought about that, regarding dog slot. No. Dog isn't in it :-\ They took away our mutt, man :(

Dunno about bf_magic locks, never even heard of that one, but the Mutator lock picking system still works, so under that, anybody in the party can still open a locked chest.

Any mod that uses a new party selection screen, will probably not work, as they completely re-did that. Such as Warden's Arena, Warden's Castle, Party Recruitng, ETC.

Any mod that places an item on Bodahn will not work FOR Awakening, if you install it AFTER going over to Awakenings, as Bodhan isnt in the expansion. (IE buy it off him before you transfer over). Those are not blocked by transfer, btw.

Any mod that changes character dialogs- obviously not, those dialogs don't apply to the expansion.

Some of the combat stuff MIGHT. They made changes to the combat system, and the magic system. Also things that affect enemy AI may also be affected, as those were revamped as well.

MetaGame Items- No :( (Damn I miss my sycophant summoner!!!)

Update about the DLC- Shale's quest stuff still works, I had a few of her crystals in my inventory. But...she's not in the expansion, so I dunno why they didnt block those.

Gifts of Andraste- yes.

Stacy's Dusk Robes- yes

CCN Faster 2h- yes :D

Expanded Inventory- yes

Queens Attire- yes

The Winter Forge- Items made/altered on it, yes. No forge tho, as there's no party camp in Awakenings. (This can be used as a cheat to get some of the DLC items to carry over, by respecing the items on the forge prior to transfer, so I have heard! ) (Tho I havent tried playing with the forge post patch 1.03. I DO know that 1.03 causes installation errors when trying to install this mod, post patch). :-(

All Can Learn- ohhhhhh yes!!

Quartermaster Tolby- No. No party camp. Get what you want from him before leaving.

Any other party camp storage options, no. see above.

Yeah, I'd like to see a more comprehensive list, so hopefully more folks add in. I'll also post back if/when I hear about or try other mods. As well as ones that are affected by 1.03, since it's an intregal part of Awakenings.

Cool, thats a few more dealt with.

Does anyone know anything about console addon mods, such as this:

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=347

And auto loot & auto highlight? And if All Can Learn works, what about the shapeshifting/summoning mods for mages (ES, Archdemon, Evoker)?

Not to mention Combat Tweaks? I've PM'ed Anakin regarding the Advanced mods.

Many Thanks

That one about the console commands, I dont know if it works or not, as I havent ever used it. Dragon Age beguiler however, does pretty much the exact same thing in game (plus more) and it does work with awakenings. http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=205 It does however, cost one skill point to activate, per character that you want to use it with. I combine it with the Mutater mod to keep auto level turned off, then just spend one of their points on Beguiler when I recruit them.

Cool, thats a few more dealt with.

Does anyone know anything about console addon mods, such as this:

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=347

And auto loot & auto highlight? And if All Can Learn works, what about the shapeshifting/summoning mods for mages (ES, Archdemon, Evoker)?

Not to mention Combat Tweaks? I've PM'ed Anakin regarding the Advanced mods.

Many Thanks

Equal Love- unknown, there is no romance option in awakenings. so Not Applicable.

I am replaying Dragon Age: Origins right now so that I can import a finished character into Awakens. I know there are no romances, but any gender restrictions at all? Any kisses from fair maidens for the heroic male that females should get as well and vice-versa? I am more than happy to update once we're given access to the awakening's resources.

Wow, that's disappointing. I know its meant to be all business, but not even the slight flirtations from strangers makes me sad.

For the mods that DO work in Awakening, do I just install Awakening and play it with the mods active, or do I need to do anything before I play?

For example, does Awakening use the same addin, data & override folders as Origins, or do I need to copy them over to new Awakening folders (if any)?

Cheers