Any women that can sound like Moira Brown?

blue_fox

This is a shot in the dark but I was just wondering if there are any women(or men) here that can mimic Moira Brown very well. I need a few pieces of dialogue.

Only one person i can think of is that lesbian girl from Buffy: The vampire slayer. First i thought it was the same person both doing the voice over and modelled after.

Moira's voice can be done by any female between 20 and 30, and she need's to be able to do that kind of wide e's and sound astonished most of the time. Hope that helps :P

If you get a male to do it, someone with a relatively high pitch in the voice from before and probably add more pitch to it when remastering it. You also need the silent breath in the remastering.

Another thing, you may even be lucky to find the particiluar sentence in one of the Buffy episodes.

Another thing #2: Hope you understand what i wrote, I've not slept in several hours but I've worked 3 years (long time ago) as a sound artist and what i wrote above should work :)

moira brown it my favorite scientist she have done very excellent work in instrumental in spearheading the initiative to get the Government of Canada, shipping industry and scientists to address ship strikes and North Atlantic right whale mortality in the Bay of Fundy, Canada

Thanks for the lengthy reply but I think it'll be okay. It's just like two sentences.

What's the lines? I may remember some u can use I've seen in Buffy