Teeth mod?

XDANX

What is the reason that you want these teeth? Is it purely cosmetic or do you wish to free up slots to be used for whisker/nose rings as suggested?

It says on the white teeth that it is compatible with scanti's merged teeth. I would install scanti's merged teeth first, then over write the file with white teeth.

It might be fun to gimp up the merged teeth and make your own textures for it, making green or red teeth might look cool on some characters.

I can see the teeth, decided to talk with an NPC. But, I wanted to see the teeth on my character.... Is that possible? Yes cosmetic reasons ty... don't really need green teeth I think it'd be good to have a pack of teeth like rens tho, ( differently shaped ect. )

What is the reason that you want these teeth? Is it purely cosmetic or do you wish to free up slots to be used for whisker/nose rings as suggested?

It says on the white teeth that it is compatible with scanti's merged teeth. I would install scanti's merged teeth first, then over write the file with white teeth.

It might be fun to gimp up the merged teeth and make your own textures for it, making green or red teeth might look cool on some characters.