+100 approval gifts

Ezkelm

since awakening removed console commands and in the end you kind of need approval and if you dont deliver the right gifts to everyone you cannot get to 100 or nearly it could someone take an existant gift and make that it rises the approval of +100 to the companion you give it to?

and add it to the chest in the keep or to the player inventory. Or someone tell me how can i do it myself or a tutorial page

email>[email protected]

Gift items don't work like this. In the gift uti files are just the variables to define to whom the approval has to be given. For instance The Rose of Orlais: the APP_ITEM_MOTIVATION has the value 4 this means the item is intended for Wynne and you therefore will get 10 approval and 5 for giving it to another character. The best thing you could do is to make a script and use this command AdjustFollowerApproval(oFollower, nChange, TRUE); or just change the approval_h file with the toolset.

dragon age beguiler is what you need. http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=205

lets you increase approval in allocations of ten. so you can bump them up by tens, throw them all the way to max, drop them all the way to zero, or even...if you really, really want to, drop them all the way to -100.

I've had it installed PREpatch 1.03 and it DOES work with Awakenings. I have not however, tried installing the mod POSTpatch. So I dont know if patch 1.03 will cause you any issues installing the mod.

I will say tho, that once you get them up around +30, its very very easy to get their approval ratings up thru dialogs.

Good luck! :thumbsup: