How long have you played your character?

Pineapplerum

Your character is funny. He sounds dangerous but cute. You say he's of an almost extinct species-he must be lonely. :(

You really know your character very well. My character is some what of a goody-goody in the sense she'll only kill someone if provoked. If she does have a killing spree, the game isn't saved so it's more like a killing spree dream she had.

If my character ever meet Godo, tell him she's a good person and that he should be nice to her. She doesn't want to have to kill him for his bad behavior.

Without his poisons and arrows/bow, he's actually pretty pathetic (since in oblivion his claws are not scripted to do damage) so when in a hand-to-hand fight with a Bear he could actually stand a chance of getting killed. He's the last of his kind in Cyrodill and the only member to even set foot in Shivering Isles. The last groups of his kind are in Skyrim and Valenwood but because he's mad he never bothers to move to where they are. Luckily for him that Bosmers and Khajiit like him, so he doesn't feel entirely lonely (although he has a very bad habit of wanting to eat Bosmer, probably caused by his madness!) Godo is more of a trouble-maker than someone who kills for the sake of it...so in an everyday situation he'd likely just punch someone and then run away. (so far he's only ever had to kill guards, people who attack him, people who shout murder and those the Dark Brotherhood tell him to kill.) I'm sure he'd be nice to your character, but he'd probably scare her with how odd he is! I hope everything I mention makes sense, once again I'm up at silly hours typing things because I can't sleep! Lol.

I make a new caracter everytime a screw up... But she always looks the same, has the same alliance and has the same name...

So in a way I am very loyal and in a way not ;]

I make a new caracter everytime a screw up... But she always looks the same, has the same alliance and has the same name...

So in a way I am very loyal and in a way not ;]

I've beaten Oblivion around 6 or 7 times since it came out.First,I used a Nord male character,but when I came here and discovered the Ayleid race and that I really like all about them..Woohoo! I had 4 ayleid female characters and they all had the same name and stats. Ayleidoon til the end. :biggrin:

<<<<<Loyal to the bone

Agea haelia ne jorane emero laloria. :thumbsup:

I've only played through two characters, the first light armor and more spells, less sword. The second, heavy armor, more sword, less spells. But even as far back as morrowwind, I cant convince myself not to play a brittonian. I always compensate for the combat flaws by choosing combat skills, attributes, and birthsigns. Then I have a scrappy light fighter who can whip some ass with a little can of majik-whooparse. I'm also a shameless Star Wars fan, so I'm always emulating the jedi thing: really skilled with a sword, plus alteration, illusion, and healing magic.

right now I'm stuck at level 37 though, and I can't get another level up. I've systematically gained a skill level in each major skill, and still nothing :blink:

Your character is funny. He sounds dangerous but cute. You say he's of an almost extinct species-he must be lonely. :(

You really know your character very well. My character is some what of a goody-goody in the sense she'll only kill someone if provoked. If she does have a killing spree, the game isn't saved so it's more like a killing spree dream she had.

If my character ever meet Godo, tell him she's a good person and that he should be nice to her. She doesn't want to have to kill him for his bad behavior.

Without his poisons and arrows/bow, he's actually pretty pathetic (since in oblivion his claws are not scripted to do damage) so when in a hand-to-hand fight with a Bear he could actually stand a chance of getting killed. He's the last of his kind in Cyrodill and the only member to even set foot in Shivering Isles. The last groups of his kind are in Skyrim and Valenwood but because he's mad he never bothers to move to where they are. Luckily for him that Bosmers and Khajiit like him, so he doesn't feel entirely lonely (although he has a very bad habit of wanting to eat Bosmer, probably caused by his madness!) Godo is more of a trouble-maker than someone who kills for the sake of it...so in an everyday situation he'd likely just punch someone and then run away. (so far he's only ever had to kill guards, people who attack him, people who shout murder and those the Dark Brotherhood tell him to kill.) I'm sure he'd be nice to your character, but he'd probably scare her with how odd he is! I hope everything I mention makes sense, once again I'm up at silly hours typing things because I can't sleep! Lol.

Hi Zuber, your posts about your character make me laugh. He sounds like a lovable underdog with social issues. I don't think he'd scare my character because he's odd. She's nice to her loyal fan and people don't get any weirder than him. The name Godo reminds me of those rock eating gordons (sp?) in Zelda Oricana of Time. That's how I picture him anyway. Lol

Today, have you thought of just saving a file of your character from the very beginning and not overwrite it? This way if you screw up again, you can go back to the same character.

Hi Darius, Ayleid race? I think I've seen the mod on Tes Nexus but I haven't downloaded them. For some reason I always imagined the Ayleid race to be of Asian descent. I don't know why that is. I guess they remind me of having ancient wisdom of the East and you can't get a better figher than the martial arts masters.

When I get good enough at modding, I'm going to try my hand at making an Asian Ayleid race mod. I know you identify them differently from what you wrote on your profile though so I can understand why you're loyal to them. I think that's cool.

TG, I've never played a Brittonian. I'm stuck on a level, too. I'm on level 46. No cheating. I have to work on my minor skills. My magica is very low. Not my favorite way of fighting but I want to advance. So I have no choice. My character is Nord. I like Nords.

Hi Zlain, your first post. Welcome to The Nexus Forums! Have you tried modding him/her yet? I gave my character a new hair style with Slof's wig mod. I like her with very long hair.

I'm pretty loyal to my characters once I create them. The only game I had multiple characters in, was Diablo II LOD. Still bowazons tho, just different names.

My Oblivion character is different than my MW character, but I play each till I moved on to something else. I'm still playing Oblivion, so she's still my girl. I have no other characters started. I'll play her until I decide to move to something new, which won't be for awhile. I've got both DAO and FO3, but haven't been able to tear myself away from Oblivion to play the characters I started on each.

I generally get the 200 hour slow down glitch, and have to use the utility to fix it. I've had to do that three times, so I've got at least 600+ hours into my current OB game. Probably about to run up on 800. I play almost every day for up to 12 hours at a time, depending if I have to teach that day or have other life tasks to take care of. I love games where you can get "lost" so to speak and time flies like it does with Oblivion. :happy:

I love games where you can get "lost" so to speak and time flies like it does with Oblivion. :happy:

Same here! One time I was playing my Godo savefile, and it was at 140-ish hours, next thing I know when I quit the game it was 148 hours! Didn't even feel that long!!

Not enough hours in the day to play Oblivion. :(

I've kept my dark elf, Moradir, since about a week after I got the game (my first character was a redguard, but I realised I messed up bigtime on his class and things, plus whe I made him I couldn't think of a good name so he ended up called Bob.), but I've had many other characters over time, usually trying roleplaying something or playing in different style.

However, Moradir's still kicking around, slaying his foes with his awesomeness. The only times I've changed him was when I installed Beautiful People (I started him before I knew about mods) and gave him some better hair and eyes. I guess I keep him around because it's my go-to way to play; light armour, blades, bows and destruction. Capable of sneaking around and storming in, hacking enemies to bits. I guess versatility is the key; I can never play just a heavy armoured tank for too long, I just get frustrated in dungeons. Besides, there's nothing they can do that Moradir can't.