Floating?

iwanttoplayeq

I recently installed a bunch on mods on oblivion and for some reason everyone is floating (like they have the spell feather on) like if you run down steps you'll float down and it will take a couple of seconds to get your feet back on the ground. It is happening for everything in the game

I attached a capture of my OBMM ... Also I went through and unchecked everything and launched oblivion and it was still happening. I hope it's a quick fix that someone would know off of the top of their head. Any help would be greatly appreciated !

I'm not sure what causes your problem but I think you should be using only one timed block esp for deadly reflexes. It also seems like you are using Adonnays elwen weapons and Adonnays elfishe waffen which I think is the samw mod but different language.

Thanks guys, both things helped . I was wondering why DReflexes was acting all funky and why the elven weapons were in normal language and in some weird lang. Thanks alot on that one ! Also , I only float in the modded environments (after close attention) and i'm sure that's the problem. Thanks a ton guys !!