Metro 2033

Retribution

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it reminds of Fallout because of its post-apocalyptic atmosphere. Subway can be the same as Vaults (if it's secured properly from outer world). Why not?

Hey. does anyone know the name of the song playing in Market stations bar??

AFAIK all the OST was written by Russian composers (a group of them named Anthesteria - they've already written music for several games) working in dark ambient, industrial and noise styles. Also there are some fragments of other songs from different authors (just for fun and to emphasize the atmosphere - however, it's Moscow subway after 3rd World War)

Market station - do you mean Chapter 2 where Bourbon appears? Can't remember what played there..

Well, you've been with bourbon for a while...

Erm. I think its chapter 3.

You arrive at a gate & you get attacked by a few Nosalises out the front.

Then a few guys come out in a trolley and help you, then you go inside and get pulled up by the guard for a while.

If that helps.

Edit: I had a look in the sounds file & found it, but it doesn't display the name.

Edited by CommanderCrazy

I had a look in the sounds file & found it

I still can't remember :teehee: by the way, I may have different sounds (I play Russian version)

What's the name of file? (there are numbers in the end) maybe I'll manage to determine the song

I bought the game last week. Finished it in 4 days. :woot: Hmm... I didn't really enjoy the game that much, but it is still worth the money. Atmosphere is spooky when you're under the metros, lots of monster killing. Just too little stuff to do. Just an okay game like Far Cry 2.