Area 51

Keanumoreira

Area 51 DOES exist, but it is not an Alien project site.

You see, during the USSR's slowly-collapsing, Area 51 became a nuclear test site. This would SEVERELY anger the American populace, and bring Russia to launch war on the USA. Which would be bad.

So Area 51 was called "aliens" to stop Hippies realising Nukes were being built. ONLY to defend against Stalin. Whilst USSR only had 30,000, and the USA 70,000, it was still enough to destroy the USA. And most probably, China (as usual) would buy out both countries.

So no, Area 51 has nothing to do with Aliens. And you can actually visit there I think. the USA government doesn't really care anymore since the USSR is dead and nobody will nuke them. (Hopefully).

There's a more secret area in Utah. So secret, you're shot on sight and you CAN'T get pictures.

You can get blurred, though visible pictures of Area 51, but in the area of Utah, it's too blurred to get any. I'm not sure what that area is for.

Eh. Area 51 might be building the TR-3B craft. It is designed and looks like an alien spaceship, but I think it's just another stupid Prototype like Hitler's 20-story tank.