Can I become a vampire after Serana is cured?

Raxxus

Hello, I completed Dawnguard DLC with Dawnguard and Serana was cured from vampirism, now I want be a Vampire Lord, but Serana isn't a vampire, she can't turn me into a Vampire Lord.

There are any way to become a Vampire Lord?

Thanks and sorry for my english :cool:

Hello, I completed Dawnguard DLC with Dawnguard and Serana was cured from vampirism, now I want be a Vampire Lord, but Serana isn't a vampire, she can't turn me into a Vampire Lord.

Through the game mechanics or do you mean mods or console commands?

I think since you choose the dawnguard to side with and cured Serana of here vampirism I think Bethesda assumes the player is rather anti vampire, it does not look like there is another way.

There may be a mod out there somewhere to change you into a vamp lord but none that I have seen. The only mod I saw to help was a mod that allows the player to be a vampire and still work for the dawnguard.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21932/?

Through the game mechanics or do you mean mods or console commands?

Through any way to be a vampire lord again.

I think since you choose the dawnguard to side with and cured Serana of here vampirism I think Bethesda assumes the player is rather anti vampire, it does not look like there is another way.

There may be a mod out there somewhere to change you into a vamp lord but none that I have seen. The only mod I saw to help was a mod that allows the player to be a vampire and still work for the dawnguard.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21932/?

Thanks, is something, there are something that enable conversion dialogue in Serana?