Legionary Visions Project - Join Today!

Steel303

Immerse yourself into the new in-game faction "Legionary Visions". Dive in deep to discover a diverse culture with various different characters and personalities. Meet unique NPC's with full fledged dialogue and interact with unusual people. Receive quests' from the Legion Overseer Delnes Legion; quest that will succeed hours upon length and will have a severe amount of plot twist through the course of the main story.

Plot

Years after the event of the nuclear explosion unleashed; Legion Overseer Delnes Legion formed an alliance with various wondering settlers and raiders; to eventually form Legionary Visions. Legionary Visions in essence, is a group of aggressive beings who seek to survive under all means necessary. Frankly the Legion is becoming even more unstable and the Overseer is beginning to wonder who he can trust; having that said a traveler like yourself is the perfect person for this task. The Overseer will task you to do various things, such as discovering why a trader hasn't returned after weeks time, fending off various attacks at the Legion Embassy, uncovering traitorous plots from the senior staff, and so forth. In addition to this, all quest will have several different options upon completing them; the good way or the bad way, you choose your own path.

Requirements

The requirements are simple. If you're interested in joining then please indicate your experience and qualifications that pertain to the GECK in a post replying to this thread. (All candidates will be hired based off of qualifications pertaining to the role they are applying for)

General Requirements

* Must have Skype with a headset. The reason behind this is so we can verbally communicate so this way we can insure the project is being maintained properly.

* Must be able to attend weekly meetings.

* Must be able to fulfill deadlines on a timely manner.

* Must have a positive attitude.

If this carefully defines who you are then please apply today stating why you'd like to join and what position you're applying for. If you need to contact me via Skype here is my Skype name: rogsteelrv

Join Now

As the Project Lead Manager of Legionary Visions, I am hereby requesting as much help from the modding community as humanly possible. While this project is currently in the mere stages of planning, however I still will need as many volunteers who seek to help with this project. I am currently hiring the following:

Staff Positions

[Neon = Available Position]

[Red = Filled Position]

***Project Lead Manager

- x Steel x

**Project Co-Lead Manager

-

**Level Designer Lead

-

*Level Designers

-

**Quest Designer Lead

-

*Quest Designers

-

**Lead Voice Actor

-

*Voice Actors

-

**Graphic Designer Lead

-

*Graphic Designers

-

So you want a group of skilled modders to do what you tell them to? If you want anyone to be interested in helping you out, perhaps you should let us know what are willing (and able) to do yourself. A good start would be getting a decent amount of work done to show potential teammates before you start "hiring".

Few modders are more interested in working on the project of someone they don't know than they are in working on their own projects, especially when the project leader expects an ongoing commitment, so if you want anyone to help you out you're going to have to make this project seem pretty attractive.

Cipscis

I figure I already have to talk on the phone, go to meetings every day, fulfill deadlines, and have restrictions placed on the outward projections of my mental state at my regular job. They give me a paycheck in return for all this. So... seems reasonable to get something in return for all of these demands.