Moriarty and Gob are on a travel loop

thenoseknows

I'm experiencing a strange AI problem regarding Moriarty and Gob. They have both lost their regular routines and spend their time standing stock still in the same spot 24/7. They will turn to face other NPCs if talked to. Apart from that, they don't sleep, they don't talk with anyone (except if I initiate a conversation), and they don't move around. If I push them away, they will walk towards the same exact spot they were standing on.

I've tried toggling their AIs on and off, and reseting them by using the kill/resurrect and disable/enable console commands, but nothing seems to work. Every time I enable or resurrect them, the console gives me the message Moriarty/Gob Picked Package Travel (). It seems they now only follow one instruction, which is to move to that one spot and stand there forever and ever. Please, any ideas on how to fix this?

I'm experiencing a strange AI problem regarding Moriarty and Gob. They have both lost their regular routines and spend their time standing stock still in the same spot 24/7. They will turn to face other NPCs if talked to. Apart from that, they don't sleep, they don't talk with anyone (except if I initiate a conversation), and they don't move around. If I push them away, they will walk towards the same exact spot they were standing on.

I've tried toggling their AIs on and off, and reseting them by using the kill/resurrect and disable/enable console commands, but nothing seems to work. Every time I enable or resurrect them, the console gives me the message Moriarty/Gob Picked Package Travel (). It seems they now only follow one instruction, which is to move to that one spot and stand there forever and ever. Please, any ideas on how to fix this?

Please post your load order so we can see what mods you are using.

Where do I find my load order? I can still tell you what mods I have though (I downloaded them all from the F3 Nexus):

Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch

High-res weapons

MTUI

EDIT: Never mind, I found the load order. I just didn't know you needed to install an external program for it.

[X] Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm

[X] Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch - Operation Anchorage.esp

[X] Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch - The Pitt.esp

[X] Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch - Broken Steel.esp

[X] Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch - Point Lookout.esp

[X] Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch - Mothership Zeta.esp

[X] Anchorage.esm

[X] Fallout3.esm

[X] ThePitt.esm

[X] BrokenSteel.esm

[X] PointLookout.esm

[X] Zeta.esm