Thanks to evrybody... even mods

eXoduis

Well

Its simple really, i used to be active in other forums (ones that where not the Nexus) and well people there weren't the best... always flaming, insulting ect. You get the image, thing is i was an Forum Mod back then, and well, it seriously got at me the people over there so i just left one day... haha!! The look on their faces musta have been legendary!

So i have found the Nexus, the people here are plain amazing, fun, chit chatting, helpful, even the mods and admins...

So i just wanna say a big THANK YOU to everybody here!!! Your making me think twice about forum community.

"Now i should go kill something before i get all weepy" Quoted BladeMaster from IC Arena

I like it here, too. I like the silly people who post silly images on the image share. And I like all the awesome mods and modders. They're so great that it inspired me to try modding myself.

It's the only place that kept me around for more than a couple of months. It's wierd to say this, knowing myself, but here I am after more than 2 years. I have met many nice people over the years and I can say I improved my English quite a bit since I'm here. :sweat:

It's the only place that kept me around for more than a couple of months. It's wierd to say this, knowing myself, but here I am after more than 2 years. I have met many nice people over the years and I can say I improved my English quite a bit since I'm here. :sweat:

Push, I didn't even notice anything wrong with your English. You're doing a great job with the language. What's your first language, if you don't mind my asking?

I'm from Romania, Europe. Middle sized country with 20 mil. people. The same population New York has, lol. :tongue:

We have this joke around here. "When the end of the worlds comes, come to Romania, we are 50 years behind."

Push, I didn't even notice anything wrong with your English. You're doing a great job with the language. What's your first language, if you don't mind my asking?

We are neighbors! :biggrin:

Serbia here.And Romania rocks,btw,I have a couple of friends from Bukurest,and one moldavian friend also living in Romania.

I have many sites that I go to too! I have never seen anything like what we have hear tho, especially the strike system. I feel safer somehow. :thumbsup:

And the nexus is not like some places I go that is all one game or subject really. We have a multitude of stuff we can do and be apart of.

Thanks to everyone!