Sunset Sarsaparilla (or Nuka Cola) Factory Run the Buisiness

ThunderSpark91

I really want to see more Buisiness mods Like Run a Shop or Run the Lucky 38 and I got an Idea for you guys but I think It maybe too big for modders to handle. Even so I really want to see this happen and that is the repair of the Sunset Sarsaparilla HQ in to a factory that you can run later on.

Here is the thing: real world explanation from the Wikia:

Sarsaparilla is a type of bitter root found in Central America which was originally used for medicinal purposes; owing to the root's bitterness, it was combined with sweetened water to make dosing more palatable. In America, the bark and oil of the sassafras tree was added to the formula; this root beer eventually became a popular drink in the late-19th-century Old West. The similarity of the two roots' names led to the informal nickname of "Sasparilly."

So Technically you can make the drink by yourself since the recipe is not that really hard to figure out so why not repair the factory to produce more: I suggest that this thing needs allot of Caps to invest in the repairs production of the Recipe (Farming) and the trading with Crimson Caravan's.

Also this might also be possible for a seperate Nuka Cola Factory which works kind of the same way.