ESO ARMOR IN SKYRIM

cyrodillicblade

Having seen the tigers in ESO, I'll also be doing a proper tiger khajiit. One that has the proper front legs vs back legs and isn't just a regular tiger. For any of the ESO players in the forums, do they at least play them up as being as intelligent as other khajiit?

Having seen the tigers in ESO, I'll also be doing a proper tiger khajiit. One that has the proper front legs vs back legs and isn't just a regular tiger. For any of the ESO players in the forums, do they at least play them up as being as intelligent as other khajiit?

I am afraid i don't understand what you'r saying, please rephrase.

The Senche/Senche-raht got...changed...before they put them in ESO. They're just tigers now vs their proper physical shape. Not being an ESO player though I've no idea if they are at least as smart as any other Khajiit or if ESO treats them as if they are just tigers.

Okay i have just had a break through for some more ideas about this mod to keep it alive.

all armor that gets put into the game should be available to npc just like in immersive armors

and since the game has unique armors like the emperors armor, there can be little mini quests to retrieve them

tell me what you guys think.

also i think it would be a good idea for whoever (if anyone) decides to actually put this mod together, to update it after every armor set is received because it is not likely this mod will ever be fully completed. a;though most of the modding will be creating a base mesh and having multiple different textures like ESO.

i never said it wasn't going to be in the game, ESO armor works in a weird way. Let me explain, each race has its own type of crafting ore which makes it the style of that race, after you have chosen what style you want you choose the type of material whether it be steel,iron ect... once you create your armor it has a certain shape, each material has a different shape for all races. depending on what level armor you create the color will change a bit. each material has its own lvl so for example iron is lvl 1-16 steel is 16-.....and so on my idea was just to add all of the armor to the game but you can craft it whenever you unlock the proper skill and find it when you reach the proper lvl.

this is all so confusing and i'm sure you have lots of questions about what i just said but, all you need to do is ask below and i will clarify what i just said