RTS-Real Time Settler Place Ideas

Decayz

Yo so I started this because one i love the RTS mod and to see which locations is the best to make your village at. My place is on the hill that overlooks Springvale next to the highway

Yo so I started this because one i love the RTS mod and to see which locations is the best to make your village at. My place is on the hill that overlooks Springvale next to the highway

RTS IS a great mod.. inspired me to learn G.E.C.K ...

my FAV loacation to set up was at the super-duper mart ..

this location has a few spawn points near by so it made it seem like my fort had purpose..

The last time I played around with RTS I had a nice little town set up around the Jury street metro station.

It got a little crowded with the diner and those stores, but I ended up making a nice little double-decker town with ramps and walkways between all the buildings.

Too bad my hard drive died and I lost it all :sad:

I set my first town up on top of Rivet city, eventually moving off one end of the flight deck to the ground only to keep building there. (I use the extended range & more settlers mod) This was an idea I got from the Image Share section.

I gave up with that one, only to build up & around a SatCom tower (will post pics if wanted).

I set up a fortress inside the Temple of the Union building with farming etc. in the surrounding lands. With the building having a single entrance to start with, it was very secure. Surrounding the farming operation with walls completed that castle feeling. :-)