Cripple limb via script?

Quetzlsacatanango

I would have sworn I had seen a command for this but I can't find it now. Does it exist or was I just hopped up on goofballs again?

Maybe both? I prefer a shot and a chaser myself.

If you check the scripts for companions you can see that it restores the condition of their limbs to 100% function at the end of combat (among other things). It should be possible to use the same sort of command to reduce limb function.

I would have sworn I had seen a command for this but I can't find it now. Does it exist or was I just hopped up on goofballs again?

Here's an example of using the DamageAV on limbs. If you take the current health of a limb, then damage it by that amount, so that it will be zero, then the limb is crippled.

;

cripple everything:

set PerceptionDamage to GetAv PerceptionCondition
set EnduranceDamage to GetAv EnduranceCondition
set LeftAttackDamage to GetAv LeftAttackCondition
set RightAttackDamage to GetAv RightAttackCondition
set LeftMobilityDamage to GetAv LeftMobilityCondition
set RightMobilityDamage to GetAv RightMobilityCondition

DamageActorValue PerceptionCondition PerceptionDamage
DamageActorValue EnduranceCondition EnduranceDamage
DamageActorValue LeftAttackCondition LeftAttackDamage
DamageActorValue RightAttackCondition RightAttackDamage
DamageActorValue LeftMobilityCondition LeftMobilityDamage
DamageActorValue RightMobilityCondition RightMobilityDamage

Cool. I was expecting something simpler, like damagelimb righthand 100, but this will work. Enjoy your first kudos.

What is the reason for the first section? Is there a disadvantage to skipping right to DamageActorValue RightAttackCondition 100? Will it dismember if the right arm has less than 100 health or something?

Cool. I was expecting something simpler, like damagelimb righthand 100, but this will work. Enjoy your first kudos.

What is the reason for the first section? Is there a disadvantage to skipping right to DamageActorValue RightAttackCondition 100? Will it dismember if the right arm has less than 100 health or something?

It's not clear from the Wiki whether damaging more than the current value will have no effect at all, or just set the damage to 100, and I never got around to testing it.