Big mod help needed :)

The Extreme TES

Shouldn't you try to finish one of your existing large projects before taking on another?

People usually don't join projects that they know nothing about, let alone what will be asked of them. Even if your idea is worth taking, it says nothing about the practicality or viability of that idea let alone solves the problem that they would also likely need to recruit a team of their own to do the same work you intend to do (how does that make sense?).

When trying to round up support for a large project, you should ALWAYS have something done before even speaking about it (usually, the larger, more ambitious the project, the more you need completed in order to be even considered). Not only will this save you from having to turn away team members when some of the initial stuff doesn't work out (very little ever does) but will usually make it easier to know EXACTLY what sorts of people you need to make the mod happen. It will also prove that YOU are both capable and committed to working on said project. And, you're more able to discuss your mod because it would be even more senseless for someone to try and steal your idea (and have to start from scratch) rather than just help your project.

Just saying...

Edited by Vagrant0

OK then...I thought it should be called Aqua City the underwater world...:) Where is home for the argonians xD...It should be from the 4 parts...1 part: Aqua Travelers District...part 2: Aqua Market District....part 3: Aqua Palace District and 4 part is Aqua Arena District :)...So i need ext. and int. modders....Ppl that are making quests...Writing scripts...and...thats all...Someone interested???

OK then...I thought it should be called Aqua City the underwater world...:) Where is home for the argonians xD...It should be from the 4 parts...1 part: Aqua Travelers District...part 2: Aqua Market District....part 3: Aqua Palace District and 4 part is Aqua Arena District :)...So i need ext. and int. modders....Ppl that are making quests...Writing scripts...and...thats all...Someone interested???

I can write story and some quests if you want, but I can't do any modding. :P

I can write story and some quests if you want, but I can't do any modding. :P

Great...:) But still i need ext. and int. modders :D

Judging from the above post it seems that you need people to do almost everything, what's your role in all this? If you're going to lead a team of modders, you need to be prepared to work out most of the stuff yourself.

The interior and exterior work can't be to hard to pull of, if you have a basic idea then just go from there. If you've don't have any experience in the CS you should probably check this out:

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Main_Page

There is pretty much all you need to make your mod dream come true. Good luck.

Judging from your last post it seems that you need people to do almost everything, what's your role in all this? If you're going to lead a team of modders, you need to be prepared to work out most of the stuff yourself.

The interior and exterior work can't be to hard to pull of, if you have a basic idea then just go from there. If you've don't have any experience in the CS you should probably check this out:

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Main_Page

There is pretty much all you need to make your mod dream come true. Good luck.

Well i am doing the: City exterior,NPC's and Aqua City Palace...:/ I have not put this topic to give you job! We are doing this together...

And one more thing...If i could done this alone...I would not put this topic...You know...But if you dont want to help...It's you're problem...:) I cannot make this alone ...You dont want to help me?...I will make some other idea no prob...Just say the word...

Excuse me if offended you in any way, i wasn't trying to push you down or anything. I just wanted to make sure that you know what to you're getting into. I see lots of topics where people with great ideas are looking for help with thier projects, but they have no clue how to use the CS. If that's the case, in my opinion you're not ready such a big thing, i men i don't think i could handle something like that. But you seem to everything under control.

I'd really help if i could but i'm curently working on something else, right now i don't spend so much time on that project as i think i should. But i'm sure you could make this happen if you're really motivated and belive in yourself. Sorry if you missunderstood me.

Before doing anything major, I would attempt to do make some parts small scale so that you understand how they work. Oblivion is rather poorly suited to underwater environments since pathing is pretty much FUBAR, and you need to pretty much reduce things to only about 6-7 NPCs in any active area because processing anything in water is just that much worse. It might be a good idea, but there are some technical issues you might want to figure out and deal with before you (and others) get too invested.