Seeking Quest / Story writer For Atlantis type story.

wildtail383

Hello my name is Wild Tail and I am currently working on another "Atlantis/underwater city" mod. But I want to go all out with it, so I want someone to help make and write quests since I suck at it. . Either post here, PM me, or Message me on YahooIM at [email protected]

I already have most of the scripts and mechanics down. Right now I have a city similar to Venice, Italy (For those of you that don't know, a city with water streets) then I have another city with the same basic design but if you push a button the sea level changes from low, medium, high. (Which gives the atlantis effect. I also have a very large house / dungeon that is both above and below sea level depending on where you go, with traps, markets, and other surprises along the way. I have put alot of time and effort into this, so I hope whatever Quest writer joins me will put the same effort into it. Also for those interested, I am only useing the textures and meshes already in the game so if you like to design and have any new meshes or textures you think would go good with this project then contact me also and I will be sure to acredit everyone that helps me. =)

Sure, Although, its mostly just alyield ruins, sewers, forts, etc. mixed togeather in a water world, then some added scripts to change water level. and some other things with the world, so things that are creative and time consumming but dont require much knowledge. I have Pics posted on the Pre-announcement section of where the actual mod will go.