Castles

TodaY

Hi everyone! I've been working on this castle I'm quite proud of (castle Quiran). It's definitly for a good caracter. What should this castle have? I'm not saying that I'm going to add it, but I'm always open for new ideas. For example: should the interior match the exterior, or would you just like it to be easy in use. What kind of services shoul it offer? That kind of questions. Please keep in mind I can't do any dialogue (it makes my computer crash). Also the location is already fixed: it's over the border near Skingrad. Any ideas are appreciated!

Here's some ideas:

-guards: The kind that patrol and archers on the walls if the castle design allows that. I don't know how you can make them if you said you can't add dialogue. :confused:

-stables: With horses of course.

-training space: A place to train your blade or marksman skills.

-farms: 2-3 farms nearby to supply the castle with vegetables and meat. You can use the farm animals ressources available here on nexus.

-nicely sized: Instead of having a huge empty space, try to focus more on details and make it smaller.

-atmosphere: Nice decored rooms, a library perhaps, alchemy area, a smith.

I can't think of more right now. :sweat:

Wine cellars are always nice!

I'd want to mark the importance of Pushkatu's fifth point. He's 100% right on it! Lot's of castle mods share this problem. Sometimes smaller is better indeed, but ofcourse if you manage to fill a big hall with interesting details it's even better.

Thnx for ur replies, I'm going to add farms now (already had guards in some area's the player cant reach) ;]

Don't worry about me making lot of empty space, I rather tend to overdecorate than that ;]

Thnx for ur replies, I'm going to add farms now (already had guards in some area's the player cant reach) ;]

Don't worry about me making lot of empty space, I rather tend to overdecorate than that ;]

Yay! We'll be able to rob the poor farmers and have a healthy life eating what they cultivate. I'm joking. We'll pay them for their products :tongue:

Good luck!

Yay! We'll be able to rob the poor farmers and have a healthy life eating what they cultivate. I'm joking. We'll pay them for their products :tongue:

Good luck!

LOL ;]

Done with the farm (decided to make only 1 - I dislike making farms, but it's complete and there's a mill)

Going to add windows to the exterior now.. lol it already has 274 ^^