[WIP] Ulfgard Chronicles

Zaldir

Ulfgard Chronicles

We're still recruiting people to our team:

Exterior Designers

Interior Designers

*Any help is welcome of course, but this is what we need the most.

Features

A New World

A new world consisting of 3 lands. All 3 unique, and you'll know when you've entered a new land.

New Creatures

New, and interesting creatures! From new "normal" animals to foul monsters!

Quests

It will feature many, interesting quests. It will have 4 main quest-lines, based on your decisions. They will also feature multiple ends.

Unique Characters

Characters with a real personality and background. No character will look alike, and everyone will have their own unique personality.

New Factions

2 new factions to join. Become a rebel and fight the king, or destroy the rebellion! Also featuring two sub-factions: The Vikings and the Bandits.

Experience a new world, full of dangers! From snowy mountain-tops to dark forests! Meet unique and interesting characters in this new world.

Ulfgard Chronicles is a new mod that will feature the realm of Ulfgard. The realm consists of the three provinces, Snjarland, Drengrey and Hapland.

The Provinces

Drengrey

A land filled with dark forests! Here you'll have to watch your back, as the land is full of bandits and evil doers!

Inside these forests are plenty of villages and camps, all fighting to survive.

Snjarland

A cold, snowy province. Knowing how to make a fireplace is the key to survival in this harsh province.

This land is ruled by the Chieftain Ragnar.

Its mountain-range, goes from the far east to the west, and divides the land from Ulreth and Drengrey.

Ulreth

The province where the king of Ulfgard lives. A brutal king, who cares only for himself and the nobles, and not for the people.

That is why the people here have gone against the king in a rebellion! Join them or join the king in this struggle.

Here, green plains stretch as far as the eye can see, and light forests filled with peaceful animals is found in the middle of the land.

To the south, it borders to Snjarland, and its snowy mountain range is a nice view for the inhabitants of Hapland. To the west lies dark Drengrey, where no one dares travel. Those few who dares, never returns!

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd272/zaldir/VikingWorld.jpg?t=1269989497

(Hapland = Ulreth)

The Factions

Rebels

The rebels fights the king of Ulreth, and fights for the people! By joining them, you will not be getting heaps of gold, but just the thought that your helping the people is enough, eh?

The Ulrethian Army

The army fights for the king, and against the uprising rebellion in Ulreth. You want gold and riches? Then this is the perfect faction for you!

Subfactions

Vikings

The Vikings live their own lives in the cold and almost inhabitable land of Snjarland. On the southern shores, they are being invaded by the Vanirs, and it's your choice if you want to help them or not, and maybe even work against them... They also play a part in the main quest in Ulreth.

Bandits

The bandits robs travelers and merchants in the dark forests of Drengrey. No road is safe in this land because of these bandits. They are well organized, and lead by one leader, but still they seem like uncivilized ravages! Like the Vikings, they do play a part in the conflict of Ulreth.

Mod Team

TehBuddha - Team Leader (Interior/Exterior Designer )

Zaldir - Quest Designer

Armagedd0n - Interior Designer

TodaY - Texturer/Exterior Designer

Dominick - Scripter/Modeller/Texturer

Leodoidao - Storywriter/Quest Designer

Mishaxhi - Scripter/Quest Designer

TheDragonEmperor - Storywriter

SaboteurSam - Voice Actor

Great idea! I'm thinking of Bruma, but way cooler... I'm available! I can do interiors, exteriors (but no huge laps of land, if you want to know what kind of exteriors check out my furniture request in the request forum), and scripting.

Oooooh this mod sounds AWESOME

Vikings

Experience a new world, full of dangers, from snowy mountain-tops to dark forests! Meet unique and interesting characters in a world of Vikings.

Vikings is a new mod that will feature... you guessed it, the Vikings.

As some of you may know, I have a mod called Viking Village. Well, I always wanted to expand on this idea, and now the time has come!

Me and a friend are trying to assemble a team to work on this new mod together. So if you want to work with us on the Vikings, please post here, send me a pm or send me a mail. :)

Current Team

Team Leader: Zaldir

Interior Designer: Armagedd0n

So we're pretty much looking for everything! :)

Features:

A New World

A mostly snowy world, with a few green spots. It's a harsh world, and you will have to fight to survive!

New Creatures

New, and interesting creatures, found nowhere else! Some "normal" animals taken from the real worlds north, but also creatures taken from the Norse Mythology!

Quests

It will feature many, and interesting quests. It will have one main quest-line, with multiple choices, as well as a bunch of small and bigger side quests.

Unique Characters

Characters with a real personality and background. No character will look alike, and everyone will have their own unique personality. (Some generic npcs will exists, but only to fill up the world...)

And more!

* "Vikings" is just a working title, and the real name will be figured out later.

Sounds great,I love the Vikings and scandinavian mythology and culture. :biggrin:

It's fascinating how they lived and trained,and their dedication to the family and their blood-brethren. :thumbsup:

I would join this,but I have two huge mods I am working on,and it takes much more time then I thought it would take.

If I come across something interesting,I will throw ya a link,or give you an advice in for your future progress.Kudos to you,brother,for making something smart and interesting for this game.

Oh and the name popped up into my mind as soon as I seen the description

'The Road to Valhalla-Call Of Odin' or something like that. :thumbsup:

Good luck!

Sounds feasible, the current mod looks good and you're lucky to have Armagedd0n as he's great with interiors. Lol, you'll survive for a while. I can't join up at the moment, but I wish you good luck.

Thanks for the responses everyone!

Great idea! I'm thinking of Bruma, but way cooler... I'm available! I can do interiors, exteriors (but no huge laps of land, if you want to know what kind of exteriors check out my furniture request in the request forum), and scripting.

Zaldiir and I will look into your previous work and see how your modding-abilities may fit our team... :wink:

Thanks for the responses everyone!

Zaldiir and I will look into your previous work and see how your modding-abilities may fit our team... :wink:

Jheah wel... there isn't any work of me online yet ;] but I can make an example if you want