A question about Argonians?

FillipeMattos

personally I think lots of stuff in skyrim are so exaggerated that the lore sometimes sound bullshit.

like older than this, older than that, came from oblivion, gifted by the gods, made by legendary wizard, worn by kings and emperors, oh wow so impressive, one of a kind, the chosen one, more exclusive than Kanye West's Nike!

But then it ends up practically useless while Belathor says: "Imma give you 100 septims for that!" *WTF*

Dragons! Oh so powerful! End of world! Then killed by giants and their mammoths. *facepalm*

Oh wow! civil war! General Tullius' last stance in Solitude! I got more fingers than there are soldiers on the battlefield *I clap for you*

So yeah you could throw logic out of Skyrim, they try to make everything sound impressive like it matters which you ends up making everything less impressive.

I think you're confusing gameplay, with the world. Using that logic, Skyrim has a population of maybe a thousand... Whiterun has a higher population of that (in comparison, Wayrest is a similar major trade hub, and the last census put its population at 43.000).

We know the Hist are the oldest living things on Nirn, having migrated to it from the Hist-Realm sometime before Magnus left. They pre-date even the Earth Bones and linear time. And they created the Argonians.