Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got mad at those people at the nocturnal shrine i was lvl 6 and you must be lvl 10 so i killed everyone that could die there

and the second time i killed one of the people at the kvatch kamp

I killed the guy that gives you the go fish quest in Weye. I wanted his savings without all the hard work of killing those slaughterfish :P

I killed the guy that gives you the go fish quest in Weye. I wanted his savings without all the hard work of killing those slaughterfish :P

lol. I did the same thing to that guy. but it was after i got into the DB.

anyways, on topic. My latest character, Assassin Rahm Es-Hestos killed a Bravil City Guard from atop a house with his bow. Then proceeded to kill everyone else that was wandering outside in that desolate rat hole. :D

anyways, on topic. My latest character, Assassin Rahm Es-Hestos killed a Bravil City Guard from atop a house with his bow. Then proceeded to kill everyone else that was wandering outside in that desolate rat hole. :D

Yeah I was kind of disappointed that I went to kill someone just for a measly 50 or so gold that were his "life savings" :mellow:

lol looks like your latest character went all out :P

anyways, on topic. My latest character, Assassin Rahm Es-Hestos killed a Bravil City Guard from atop a house with his bow. Then proceeded to else that was wandering outside in that desolate rat hole. :D

Yeah I was kind of disappointed that I went to kill someone just for a measly 50 or so gold that were his "life savings" :mellow:

lol looks like your latest character went all out :P

Yep, i hated Bravil, so I kind of cleaned it up a bit. :rolleyes:

unfortunately Leyawin also suffered the same fate.

Yep, i hated Bravil, so I kind of cleaned it up a bit. :rolleyes:

unfortunately Leyawin also suffered the same fate.

At this rate every town will have nothing but a bunch of dead corpses with arrows in their backs.

Keep up the good work! ;D

Archived