Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

I've finally made an evil, eee-vil male without a father of a Khajiit and am looking to join the guild of murderers.

To all those who have already joined the DB, who did you kill to gain entry?

Well, i did this quest for a psychotic guy in Skingradwho thought he was being followed, which culminated in me killing this guy, then, that night as i slept in a bed to raise my level, a DB guy came and told me to kill this old man... anyways the DB questline is the funnest by far, i think, and there are lots of mods for it! plus u get heaps of freebies and moneys when u become listener (Leader of the brotherhood)

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

had two chars, morgan and Marius in the brotherhood.

Morgan killed the npc Vincenza (afterwards I found it quite ironic) in the Verona House (inserted into the game by a mod using the same name)

Marius killed a retired priest in his house in the IC Talos plaza district... reason: he was wondering how many people really had faith... I hope he had.

• 2 weeks later...

i killed the EMPEROR!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA

nah obviously not,

i killed some stable guy from afar with my good ol' iron bow. Yet somehow, when my sneak crosshair showed no visible signs that i was being watched, i was somehow spotted by a guard who had assumed that this suss lookin archer killed some random stable guy.

its a crazy world we partially live in

You people just don't get it, do you?

The Dark Brotherhood is a group of ruthless assassins.

They pick a target, then follow them around so that they can lay traps and get ready to strike.

They do not club random people over the head on the spur of the moment.

Archived