Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

Sorry man this is the NEw age of the Dark Brotherhood

We kill who/when and where ever we want to kill :ph34r:

Go join the bandits. The Dark Brotherhood is a 'guild' of assassins. We assassinate. Killing random people is not assassinating and not the actions of an assassin.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Bruma guard was looking at me kind of funny, then he said "good day," so he just had to go... painfully. Then of course there was the slight annoyance of a bounty, but, it was well worth it.

Sorry man this is the NEw age of the Dark Brotherhood

We kill who/when and where ever we want to kill :ph34r:

Go join the bandits. The Dark Brotherhood is a 'guild' of assassins. We assassinate. Killing random people is not assassinating and not the actions of an assassin.

As a Listener of the DB I have to agree.As for my first murder, I had carefully planned it.Poor old guard didnt even suspect. I followed this particular guard in the Imperial City for a full game week.He would wake at 4:00 AM in the morning and eat an apple,potato and some vension(The point of telling you his schedule is nonexistent btw).He would walk through the Talos Plaza district and head into the Market,talking to the beggars and the Tertulius(sp?) guy. Later, around 8:00 PM he would go to the Bloated Float and have a cheap wine apparently, he always sat at the table where it was and talked to Hironymous Lex(sp?).After his dinner he would head back through there to the Talos Plaza district and take a nap, and start over again. Well, after getting his routine down I waited on board the Bloated Float until 8:00 PM.As he sat down I let loose a steel arrow from my iron bow into his throat, he flew halfway across the inn, knocking food and plates off tables and crashed into the wall with a large bloodstain smeared across his path.That night at the same inn, I was awoke by Lucien, and it began.

Has anyone ever attempted to kill Lucien on their first encounter? I always thought it would be cool to show my strength to the DB by killing their listener, but inevitably I always ended up joining because I could not resist such fun quests.

I didn't read the whole thread so i'm sure it was said a few times... but I always do the Grey Prince's quest so that when I defeat him in the arena it count as murder, but no bounty or infamy... good for those Crusader armor people...

Archived