Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea, i know :D. But it was 1 beggar out of many :P.

Many? There are only nineteen beggars. Also, with one beggar dead, you'll never be able to train from the master speechcraft trainer...

If you talk to the beggar before you take them out, you can complete the quest to unlock the Master Speechcraft Trainer. I had a character complete it despite the fact that Luckless Lucinia was long gone.

Haha, hence her name :P! But my beggar was a male, and it was in plaza district.

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally made an evil, eee-vil male without a father of a Khajiit and am looking to join the guild of murderers.

To all those who have already joined the DB, who did you kill to gain entry?

Spoilers:

I did the gray prince's quest and when I got around to fighting him, he sat there and cried... begging me to kill him. I cannot remember if that was the one, or towards the end of the fighters's guild quest I got buigged and credited for a murder there.

This one is by far the easiest person to kill to get into the DB. It doesn't even count against you (as far as the guards are concerned), but you do get the occasional "I know your kind, murderer". It bothered me as I hadn't intended to play evil, but once that occured, I just went all out (even using "The Vile Lair").

I'd recomend him to anyone wanting to join. But of course, he's mentioned more than once in this thread, so many do him in for this reason ^_^

My little vesion of a Spellblade got credit for murder while attempting to aid Kvatch in lowering their drawbridge. That stupid Kvatch guard who has the key kept body blokcing my swings on the enemy in the Chapel Undercroft. The next thing I knew the Imperial Legion was shouting cries of murder and the Brotherhood became aware of me.

I still don't feel bad about killing that dip. Anyone who deliberately pushes their way up past me try and whack on a mob I'm already got toe-to-toe and in a corner -- I'm thinking they don't value thier life anyway. The poor dip was probably just sad about his recent tragedy (no telling what kind or how large a group of family and friends he had that got wiped out from the 'Seige').

But that was the beginning of that character's fall from grace and into a pratical (and less bound by Ideals) killer. later on he would walk the path of the Nine (the pilgramage and give up his duties as Listener of the Brotherhood). However, the DB mission in Skingrad (the 'party' in the mansion) was definately my favorite quest in the game i've experienced so far. :)

also once i was going into a inn in bravil and this wood elf dude attacked the guy who imprisoned the breton in fort sutch for the hunters run anyway... they ran out onto the streets while fighting and the wood elf won and I was really pissed off cause 1. I needed the orc guy for the quest 2. I lost my crusader armor and 3. I lost half of my gold paying the fine cause i stole lots of stuff. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

after that with my imperial i had 0 imfamy and 67 fame and he was level 3 so i was running around and a similar incident happend to him with what happend to my orc crusader he went to the shivering ilses gate and then he got blamed for the death of the crazy dark elf THANKS FOR COVERING FOR ME FORGOTTEN NAME OF THE BRAVIL GUARD! :verymad:

Archived