Who Did You Kill To Get Into The Dark Brotherhood?

Stampede

On one character I killed everyone in the skooma den then got myself high.

Then i was supposed to kill Rufio, but i got high.

I messed my entire life, you know why?

Because i got high, because i got high, because i got high...

Such a classic song ;P Brings me back ...

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never kill for fun. I only kill the apropriate people, such as:

Adoring fan - ...

Certian Guards - I never do anything to disobey the law, then they come up and tell me I was bad. After the jail sentence, theyre never seen again...

Erana - Backstabed. Literaly.

And a few more.

Adoring Fan: AS this guy (kid) respawns, I put him out of the way (Visually). Last Character to go thru the Arena put him in the Prison of the Frostcrag Spire Addon mod.........

As for whom murdered? Before I got the UOP, It would be The Grey Prince.

Afterwords, it's usually that fisherman at Weye.....

I guess it's not exactly killing, but I did use poison apples to kill of all the guards of skingrad.

The actual kill? Cheydinhal's guards, twelve for each jailbreak.

( Thats one jail break for everyday of the weak, every week. :thumbsup: ) Thank you Bob. ( The total is 15708 guards. ) Thats enough Bob. ( Thats 187 weeks. ) As you may notice, Bob's kept track. Now I'm going to go make that number into 15709. <walks off with 2x4> Come here Bob. I have a present.

I think all the people you have to kill are essential until you need to kill them. Or they just arn't there.

Some are there, some aren't. I know the pirate captain isn't there, yet I'm pretty sure Baenlin is. (Don't quote me on that.) I know for a fact all the dead drop people are around and unessential. I accidentally killed one of them beforehand. It was a little strange. I got the journal update telling me I had to kill him. Then about five seconds later I got another journal entry saying he was dead.

In another game I killed the gray prince in the arena after he learned he was half vampire, however, I was playing a good character, so I avoided the listener in Anvil, and managed to glitch the game by fast travelling out of town........ Lachance stood on that street corner for the rest of the game. :cool:

Let me think. iv'e joined ten times (little evil male without a father arn't it. Stewie would be proud.) anyways, the first time, i heard a rummor from some dude, shot his *ss. got message went yay!. Second was a guard. he was just sitting there, and no one was around. never knew what hit him. Then, lets see. oh, there was the inn of ill owmen people. i was there ahead of time, so i killed everyone there, and slept. woke up, went downstairs, killed the old dude. slept again. fourth was annoying fan. so were 6-9. 5 was the gray fox's character. afters he's like stranger dude, i killed him. i think. mabye. idk. enth was a clone of me.

Archived