Moira Brown = Evil?!?!

EliteKill

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Actually i know who has been hiring the talon mercs. If you get a second contract, not just a regular one, but an extermination order, it will say tat mister tenpenny wants it done. Alistar tenpenny from tenpenny towers?

If only killing him annulled the contract. The merchants of the Wastelands don't have enough caps to pay me for all those suits of talon armor.

she is 100% evil she tries to kill with mercs cause she can pay the merc to send friends and she always has that happy way of talking either she a psychopath or she get high all the time cant doubt it cause she always likes to experiments now if they put a story to her and make her appear in new Vegas then that would explain why she is a wackjob. i killed after i done her quest a unknow glitch i found ghoul moira at deathclaw sanctuary and a gun named vengeance o_O o_O :blink: :blink: :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...
Moira is not evil.Actually I think she is too sweet..lol..If you go through her details in the Geck her karma level is good and you lose karma if you kill her...about the Hitmen/mercs Moira doesn't send them for sure. I think its Burke who deploys them coz in the very first encounter with these hitmen , you'll find a letter on them that says something in the context of revenge being exacted in case of failure in pleasing Tenpenny...or something like that (can't recall the exact words) and this letter is signed with a B (probably Burke's initials) at the bottom. Or in another case it could be the guy (can't remember the name) with the contract killer perk who wants the ears of people with good karma in exchange for caps.

B could always stand for Brown, of course :P

B could always stand for brown but Moira couldn't be related to Tenpenny, now could she? The note is signed B, but not to forget,it does mention Tenpenny