Questions You Always Wanted To Ask...

Stampede

Why doesn't the Thieves' Guild like you to slay anyone on the job? Yet why does the Gray Fox let you after the first mission for him (sorry if that spoiled anything for anyone)?

Why bother using sneak when you can kill anyone who attempts to arrest you. I may be a bandit.

So which farms has wheat stalks I can harvest from

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No. Quest items cant be dropped. So, if he slashes you with sideways attack, it will never fall.

That's handy... You could keep umbra as a quest item by never completing the quest... Nice. Best sword in game not dropable.

I thought that was only with blunt weapons!

It's with all weapons. Apparently Bethesda didn't feel like being original that day. Fists, blades, axes or hammers. It doesn't matter. All the power attacks do the same special thing. Only the bow is different.

I hate that disarm ability.

I had an ebony longsword, spent the skin on my ass to enchant it, and while fighting in an Oblivion realm, some Dremora comes to me and disarms me. My sword falls all the way down. On the floor base, well at least I think so. I never got it back, I was looking for it as crazy, I was out of torches and was too low in illusion for night eye.

I was forced to finish that level with an Akaviri Katana lol.

Then why am I never disarmed? Is it because I'm a master in all the skills?

At very low levels it never happens because their weapon skill is too low. But since you are a master in all the skills they should be high enough. Maybe your opponents don't do that many sideway power attacks? The chance of disarming is pretty small too. And it won't happen with creatures that don't use weapons of course...

Archived