Purple people and floating heads

sporkmanjr

Hi, I am new to installing mods and have just recently downloaded fallout 3 to my pc yesterday. I found some mods that I like, but it seems that when I load a game some of the people are purple and are just floating heads with no bodies. I did my research and have tried to fix it, and yes I am also using ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated! as well as the FOMM. I am pretty sure the problem is coming from the female body-replacer I have downloaded (DIMONIZED TYPE3) but I have followed the readme and directions perfectly so i can't figure out why... Please help.

I don't know if this will help but this is the load order of my mods in FOMM...

[x] Fallout3.esm

[x] Anchorage.esm

[x] ThePitt.esm

[x] BrokenSteel.esm

[x] PointLookout.esm

[x] Zeta.esm

[x] CALIBR.esm

[x] FOOK2 - Main.esm

[x] FOOK2 - [*censored*] World and Neighbourhood Kit.esm

[x] FOOK2 - [DIK] DLC Improvement Kit.esm

[x] FOOK2 - Main.esp

[x] FOOK2 - [DIK] DLC Improvement Kit.esp

[x] FOOK2 - Mothership Zeta.esp

[x] FOOK2 - [EVE] Energy Visuals Enhanced.esp

[x] CubeExperimental (EN).esm

Hi, I am new to installing mods and have just recently downloaded fallout 3 to my pc yesterday. I found some mods that I like, but it seems that when I load a game some of the people are purple and are just floating heads with no bodies. I did my research and have tried to fix it, and yes I am also using ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated! as well as the FOMM. I am pretty sure the problem is coming from the female body-replacer I have downloaded (DIMONIZED TYPE3) but I have followed the readme and directions perfectly so i can't figure out why... Please help.

[x] Fallout3.esm

[x] Anchorage.esm

[x] ThePitt.esm

[x] BrokenSteel.esm

[x] PointLookout.esm

[x] Zeta.esm

[x] CALIBR.esm

[x] FOOK2 - Main.esm

[x] FOOK2 - Main.esp

Sounds like you have the textures installed incorrectly. Check to make sure they are in the proper folder.

data/textures/characters/female

[x] Fallout3.esm

[x] Anchorage.esm

[x] ThePitt.esm

[x] BrokenSteel.esm

[x] PointLookout.esm

[x] Zeta.esm

[x] CALIBR.esm

[x] FOOK2 - Main.esm

[x] FOOK2 - Main.esp

Sounds like you have the textures installed incorrectly. Check to make sure they are in the proper folder.

data/textures/characters/female

Yeah, I have followed the instructions explicitly and have all the textures in the right place...