Downloading issues update

Dark0ne

There are quite a few people at the Steam Community Forums trying to say that NexusMods got hacked again. I have been telling them that the the download servers have been getting a little overloaded. A few days ago I couldn't download anything with NMM, but I did get a very slow download with the CDN server at 50 Kb a second. :D

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ AjiTuna - If you want a refund scroll down to the bottom of the page, click in that 'Contact Us' and ask for your money back in an adult way. We have a policy of refunding with no questions asked. But you actually have to ask so we will know. Posting in a forum is not the proper way to ask.

The ONLY person that handles refunds is Dark0ne.

I follow all the rules. Nexus Mod Manager/Boss and I still get shutdowns after 20-30 min.

It's not my system, (i7-2600k, 16g ram, 1 tb ram hd and a 780ti video card. What else could it be.

Your ISP... :huh:

I still get shutdowns after 20-30 min.

NMM shuts down after 20 -30 min ? Or some game shuts down? :huh:

If it is shutting down while playing a game, then it is not a downloading problem - and you need to go to the troubleshooting section for that specific game. This topic is for NMM Downloading problems.

any news on the server fix yet?

so far i know is file size small than 200000kb will download with nmm or mo no problem any file bigger than 200000kb it will not works

and file bigger than 200000kb file use manually will all download but some file will works fine and some will broken

In response to post #17806004. #17855864 is also a reply to the same post.

Yeah, just got it today trying to download a file. Won't contact server in NMM and the file is incomplete when I do manual download.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168/? ApachiiSkyHair

Trying to get the stand alone female hair v1.4 and I cannot get a good download of it.

So I bought premium today, I have been downloading a bunch of mods today and up until 30 min ago I was able to choose whatever server I wanted. Now it start automatically and I am unable to choose server. I was mostly using the Dallas Premium Servers and got about 10Mbit/s, but now I can't even get 1Mbit/s. I did try to change it in the settings and set my favorite server to Dallas Premium, but no change.

I feel it's a waste buying premium if the speed is so low. Anyone know why I'm experiencing this?