⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Downloading issues update

Dark0ne

In response to post #17871999. #17872664 is also a reply to the same post.

We just switched over to the new CDN system for downloads, that's why you cannot choose a fileserver anymore. Are you still getting low download speeds? If yes, does it happen with a particular file or with all of them?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting notified of the new update to NMM, but cannot download it currently. I'm guessing due to demand on the servers right now. Will try a manual download later if the auto doesn't start working.

In response to post #17876174.

Can you please provide more details? Do you get an error or nothing happens at all when you click the button? Are you using Chrome on Windows 8/8.1? If yes, have you applied the Chrome fix?

Sorry about that.

When I start up my NMM, it automatically pops up a window that says: "A new version of Nexus Mod Manager is available (0.52.1) Would you like to download and install it?"

When I select "OK" it shows the download progress bar, but no download occurs. After 10 minutes, I selected "cancel" then clicked the "Update Nexus Mod Manger" button (the icon in the upper-right that looks like a globe with two arrows around it) and got the same option pop-up, which also did not begin the download.

I'm using Firefox on Windows 7 (both fully updated.)

Edit: Whoops! Just noticed you were actually asking Mageman those questions. Sorry about that!

Edited by LeddBate

Im having somewhat of a similiar issue with the new file server and that is that whenever i try to download mods now it just does the retry thing 3 times then gives me a error message making me unable to download the files through nmm :pinch:

Actually i cant even download them manually now...

Edited by kimino

Hello,

Downloading files with NNM seems to work fine but when you don't have that option and has to use manually then it returns and error saying filedelivery.nexusmods.com can't be found.

And i've tried 3 different files so far, seems as if the server is down (?)

Edit: I changed my location through a proxy in the USA, and that somehow works, now i can download files manually. My original location is EU east / Nordic countries if that info helps the community with similar problems.