CheyTac .408

crimescene1973

I know some have already brought it up but is anyone planning on trying to make one? I see a few new weapons on the site each week and they are just the same thing over and over againe,this time seems to be the MW2 weapons people seem to be stuck on,don't get me wrong it's nice work and all but personaly I do not need 4 diff mods of an ARC or an M4.

I know alot of work would be needed but its all worth it when you can reach out and touch someone at ranges that would impress upon the victim as having just suffered an act of god.

Crime

• 2 months later...

I know some have already brought it up but is anyone planning on trying to make one? I see a few new weapons on the site each week and they are just the same thing over and over againe,this time seems to be the MW2 weapons people seem to be stuck on,don't get me wrong it's nice work and all but personaly I do not need 4 diff mods of an ARC or an M4.

I know alot of work would be needed but its all worth it when you can reach out and touch someone at ranges that would impress upon the victim as having just suffered an act of god.

Crime

if you are talking abotu the Cheytac intervention- M200 Xcalibr munitions shop has one.