(sug.) Bandits w/o Leveled items

omgitsns9

I like to roleplay my game. I open up my console, set my level and my skills high so I have a challenge and I'm not limited to rusty iron and steel daggers. I also like to take the occasional walk. I'll be strolling down the road, and then I see a Bandit with elven cuirass, boots, and gloves, along with mithril greaves and wielding a glass warhammer.

"How the f*** did a Bandit get richer than I did?"

I request that Bandits have no leveled items. Simply put, I want bandits to have items that a Bandit would most likely have. AKA, Leather armor and Iron Weapons. However, they keep their level offset, as to not make it to easy. If anyone wants to make one, or perhaps knows where one is, I'd be very grateful ;)

I like to roleplay my game. I open up my console, set my level and my skills high so I have a challenge and I'm not limited to rusty iron and steel daggers. I also like to take the occasional walk. I'll be strolling down the road, and then I see a Bandit with elven cuirass, boots, and gloves, along with mithril greaves and wielding a glass warhammer.

"How the f*** did a Bandit get richer than I did?"

I request that Bandits have no leveled items. Simply put, I want bandits to have items that a Bandit would most likely have. AKA, Leather armor and Iron Weapons. However, they keep their level offset, as to not make it to easy. If anyone wants to make one, or perhaps knows where one is, I'd be very grateful ;)

haha very good point!

i cant do this for you as i cant mod. but the reason they wear that high level armor is because xbox players dont have the luxury of the command console or mods. its just easier way for them to get money or easy armor

haha very good point!

i cant do this for you as i cant mod. but the reason they wear that high level armor is because xbox players dont have the luxury of the command console or mods. its just easier way for them to get money or easy armor

Lol that does sound about right. Would be nice for a bandit to look as if they actually did need the money rather than doing it for kicks or to test out there new ebony bow ;)

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7902 :biggrin:

30) Undermined Leveled Gameplay - Creature Edition (version 1)

This plug-in undermines the leveled gameplay in Oblivion, although it doesn't completely disable it. There is now a chance of encountering any type of creature in the wilderness (provided you are in the right region) regardless of your level. NPC (Bandits, Necromancers, Town Guards etc.) attributes, skills and spells are still leveled though.

Note: This affects the content in the original, unmodified Oblivion game. Content from user-made mods, official mods or expansions may or may not be affected.

31) Undermined Leveled Gameplay - Item Edition (version 1)

This plug-in undermines the leveled gameplay in Oblivion, although it doesn't completely disable it. With this plug-in, the items you find in dungeons, on creatures, on NPCs or in a merchant's container no longer depend on your level at all.

The bad thing is that this applies only to original,unmodified Oblivion game...