mod list ?

M3tamorphosis

Hello guys, I've got a little question to all the mod fanatics.

After a break of skyrim I decided to give it another run. Last time when I played it over and over I managed to run like 150 mods and allthough there were probably millions of conflicts it was anyways running stable.

This time I just can't manage to play it more than 10 minutes without a crash.

So here it is, the question.

Is there anyone out there that is using a big composition of texture, lights, flora and other improvement mods? Combined with great looking models, spells, city additions etc. and got a stable running game?

Since I was used to the look in my previous mod list im just too coddled to miss it. I would be really glad if somebody could help me with that problem and list his used graphic mods, so I can use it as working basis without messing around for weeks.

There were thousands of great mods in the past already, but today it feels like there are millions more :smile: I've been losing the overview :smile:

My System should be adequate to manage even the hardest sets.

Intel Core i7 4771 3,5GHz

32GB RAM

GFX R9 290x 5gb special

Oh and I of course know that this forum isn't for mod requests.

That's why I rather intend to ask for a stable compilation, personal experiences in that case as helpful advises :happy:

Damn, I guess this is the most amazing mod compilation that I have ever seen. I would even pay for your compressed skyrim folder :)
I doubt you got your merged mods splitted and available in the nexus universe?
Goodness

I didn't find one. I solely noticed that he said a list wouldn't do since it's too much work to get it run properly by merging the single esp files.

So the only solution instead I'd see in available merged esp's etc. with a load order.

That's why I hope mindw0rk2 might share his amazing work and spends a few additional hours to obtain the most possible credit from me :D

Otherwise it's kinda abasing.. ^^ saying: "Hey check this!.. got a stable 500+ mod compilation that you wont can use, even if I "would" give you the list." :huh: :smile:

So presumably still, has anybody got a "stable basement mod compilation" and might share his experience?