my game can't see any mods

Nllegendz

hi,

ive just found out that mods can be downloaded and added to the game so i decided to give it a try, im familiar with mods because I've downloade mods for fallout 3 as well (although it was a lot easier)

but when i try to add a mod it wont show up in my game at the main menu (downloadable content)

ive tried mod manager DAmodder and DAupdater.

i seem to do something wrong but i can't figure out what, can anybody help me out?

The "downloadable content" is not related to mods.

They're like expansions of the game, you need to have windows live and complete some quests in order to have acess to the DLCs.

Mods, you need to put in the Data folder of your game. And then you select the files with the loader of the game (or with Fallout Mod Manager you can find on fallout3nexus.com, wich is WAY better, and also include a automatic sorter).

@iggy17

Every DLC that doesn't requires authorization is free so you don't need always to buy them (http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/DLC) and I never needed windows live or to complete some quests to get DLCs working.

@Nllegendz

Best you follow the guide on http://www.dragonagenexus.com/articles/article.php?id=19. If it still doesn't work you could provide some more informations for example which mod did you try to install, in which format it was (*.dazip, *.uti etc.) etc.

The "downloadable content" is not related to mods.

Don't listen to this misinfo. The Downloadable Content is precisely where you will find listed any mods you have installed that are actually mods, and not just overrides of existing game resources. So the majority of new item mods, new quests/content mods, etc. will all show up in the Downloadable Content menu when installed correctly. Basic overrides like Natural Bodies or some of the hairstyle mods, etc. won't.