2 ideas: .44 AutoMag, and the "Daymaker"

AnonymousHistoryX

First off, I'm not how you say a "Modder". When it comes to me trying to mod something, I'm like a fat kid trying for the presidential physical fitness award. I'll just end up failing, give up on it, and then I'll go get something to eat and forget about it. That being said . . .

I got back into FO3 (Soley b/c of the FO3Nexus I was recently recommeded to). I stated playing again 'bout a few months ago and I've never seem to be able to find any "good" mods for the .44 ammo. Obviously I gave up looking for one and ended up getting some other mods so If you've got a .44 mod that you like plz recommend it!

But If you are a "Modder", more specifically one who makes gun mods, then perhaps you will be interested at giving you're best shot at making a .44 AutoMag. If you don't know what a .44 AutoMag is: Google it! If you don't know what a .44 AutoMag looks like: Google it! But if you still need laymen's terms it is basically a pistol designed to fire a clip of 8 .44 rounds semi-automatically, as opposed to the in-game's .44 which is double-action.

Also since I got back into FO3, I've started my first Neutral-Karma character, EVER. So I thought about some neutral-karma type characters to name and model my character of off and all I could think about was every Clint Eastwood character EVER. So if you don't think you have the balls to make a .44 AutoMag or if you have so much balls that making a .44 AutoMag wasn't enough for you then perhaps you can supply my Eastwood inspired character an unique version of the in-game .44 Magnum that I've cleverly named the "Daymaker" (or if you can come up with a better Eastwood cliche, go ahead, make my day). What I'm asking is for is to take the in-game .44, remove the scope, extend the barrel to about 6 1/2 in, make it black w/ a wood handle, and make it the most powerful hangun in the world (not too powerful b/c I'm not a fan of "God" weapons).

If anyone does make me an AutoMag and/or a "Daymaker", you can go ahead and take credit, I really could care less. So long as they look nice and sound nice. I expect only greatness judging by what the FO3Nexus has already produced!

Thank you x1000 in advance.