Don't have to have sex with Morrigan?

Lehcar

She's a cold, selfish, shrewd little !@#$% who only followed me because she wanted to get into my pants. And she puts my character in a horribly painful and heart-wrenching position by either sacraficing themself or Alistair/Loghain, or sticking their tool into her swamp-disease filled gully hole and letting her run off with their demon child to do Maker-knows-what with the poor, hapless kid.

If her mother sent her off with detailed instructions solely to get into my Warden's pants, why did she act so surprised and reluctant when her mother told her to go with me??

This is why I usually kick her out of the party ASAP. I never have any use for her anyways, Wynne is a helluva lot better character, and gives my team all the magic it needs. :yes:

Ah, but you miss one of the best comic lines in the game. Morrigan: "I swear by Flemeth's beard, if her stink rubs off on you, I will never touch you again."

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's a cold, selfish, shrewd little !@#$% who only followed me because she wanted to get into my pants. And she puts my character in a horribly painful and heart-wrenching position by either sacraficing themself or Alistair/Loghain, or sticking their tool into her swamp-disease filled gully hole and letting her run off with their demon child to do Maker-knows-what with the poor, hapless kid.

If her mother sent her off with detailed instructions solely to get into my Warden's pants, why did she act so surprised and reluctant when her mother told her to go with me??

This is why I usually kick her out of the party ASAP. I never have any use for her anyways, Wynne is a helluva lot better character, and gives my team all the magic it needs. :yes:

I don't think dragon age is meant to be a happy ending kind of story. It's all about making difficult choices. I think Morrigan adds a lot of flavour to the game and besides she is the best looking female companion there is. Morrigan is the LYNCHPIN for the entire game, without her, there is only death and sacrifice. It's a fair trade; your life and (probably) amazing sex for a bid of seed...very fair trade.

I actually find Leliana a lot more attractive than her (with head replacements of course, lol). She's such a dear. :happy:

I don't know; I guess it depends on which one you use but it is hard to beat this imo:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z25/Todesfick/Dragon%20Age/daorigins2010-05-2100-26-53-53.jpg

But she gets pregnant if you do it with her... that's extremely un-sexy. :mellow:

Unplanned pregnancy is NOT cool. And demon pregnancy is even worse (hundredfold!), especially when the father was pressured or guilt-tripped into doing it. :down:

5. Use "runscript zz_addparty Loghain" to add Anora's father (now evidently resurrected and Joined) to your group.

Thandal, this is a very interesting alternative! Great idea!

I don't hate Morrigan but she is only in my party for the first quest I do, the werewolves, after that, she stays home and tends the fire. Me and the boys take it from there.

I actually find Leliana a lot more attractive than her (with head replacements of course, lol). She's such a dear. :happy:

I will never play Leliana again. I have had so many broken endings because of her pushiness at coming along with me, I've gotten so angry, I've deleted the game. Nope, she gets the boot in Lothering, never to be seen again. I played her a few times in the beginning just for some screenshots and a couple videos and that's it, she's history in my games. I too like Wynne over any of the other bints.

And Stardusk, have I already seen that pic of Morrigan by any chance? http://ladymoiraine.com/forum/Smileys/default/19_G.gif

But she gets pregnant if you do it with her... that's extremely un-sexy. :mellow:

Unplanned pregnancy is NOT cool. And demon pregnancy is even worse (hundredfold!), especially when the father was pressured or guilt-tripped into doing it. :down:

BUT it IS planned; right from the start. It was the only reason she went with you in the first place and she plans on mothering the child. Isn't that nice? She seeks to fulfil her maternal obligations....

Well I guess it can be somewhat justified if you're not in a relationship with her. But not if you are in a romance with her.

Seriously, what the heck? "Even though all I wanted from you from the beginning was your d*ck in me, I really love you, but now I just HAVE HAVE HAVE to run off with your kid to Maker-knows-where to resume my swamp hermit lifestyle. I love you, but you can't ever see me again. And you can never, EVER see your own child, either. Bye!"

Sorry, but that doesn't sound very loving to me. Not in the least. There is absolutely NO REASON why she "has" to leave at the end, or why you can't see her or your own goddamn baby EVER AGAIN. Someone who truly loves you would never do something that low and sh*tty to you.

Ah yes, my poor mage was so heartbroken. I'm currently writing a fanfic that ends with him committing suicide out of heartbreak, grief, and guilt as a result of everything that happened.

... I'm currently writing a fanfic that ends with him committing suicide out of heartbreak, grief, and guilt as a result of everything that happened.

@Lehcar; You *have* to post it (or a link to it) as soon as it's ready!

If we ever get on-line micro-payment systems figured-out (how's that for multiple compounds? I'm fascinated by the evolution of hyphenated contructions into single words, e.g. "cooperate") I'd be happy to send a few pseudocents your way! :thumbsup:

LOL , it would be great to have a mod to do the ritual youself as a mage. [ I luv mages!!!] Yes it was icky, and i despised Morrigan for liek the first 4 playthroughs then i started talking to her,she isnt so awful underneath.. besides think of it this way, I suspect she will be performing the same survival technique that Flemeth used [ on alistairs baby lol ] but this simply means we get a sequal! more alistair time LOL