Improvement ideas

tbonesoldier

This thread is for ideas on how I can improve the mods in my The Army Series Mods. before replying think if what you are about to type does not say what i can do to improve the mod and just is ment to insult me don't post it.

You can use my mesh if you are building a "outside" to your mod if you want to

just give credit

Nice model, I don't know why a Russian-built APC would be in the DC Wasteland though. Don't think the Chinese have bought and deployed any up to this point, but who's to know? Maybe they will clone it before the war.Their NORINCO looks similar.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6665/norincosvn18x8apc2.jpg

I was thinking, instead of becoming general of the vault, could you refuse and join the vault as a specialized soldier?

I would say giving perks or equipement to improve stats depending on specialization.

Medic-Medicine

Special Ops-Energy weaps and science

Sniper-Small guns and Sneak

Engineer-Repair

Demo man-Explosives

Anti-Tank or Support-Heavy weaps

Officer-Speech

Maybe add some units with special abilities

Radioman-Contact the vault for reinforcement, artillery strike etc

Each having custom gears.

Its all i can think of now.

Also, im having problem seeing some floors in the barracks and training area, dunno if its me or the mod but i thought id report it.

the perk idea is good i'll implament that into the next mod which i am currently working on. as for the refuse to take command idea it makes no sense to me as the quest make the player do all the work for the vault at least for the begining as there is no one in the vault except for a few ppl.