How to change appearance of megaton lockers

Derix

Have a mod installed that adds more storage to the megaton house and it replaces or changes the original lockers. I like the mod, I just don't like how the new lockers look and would like to change it. Now I've done essentially nothing with the G.E.C.K although I have figured out a few things. What I haven't figured out is how I can change the lockers so they go back to what they originally were.

I would guess this is rather simple, but not so simple that I haven't figured it out. Any help please?

Make a backup of the original mod. Make sure that it is an .esp file that you can edit. If it has been converted to an .esm masterfile then you will need to convert it back into an .esp.

If the lockers are just retextured vanilla lockers then you should be able to return them to the original textures with a little effort. If you do not know how to do that then another, simpler method would be:

Find the original type of lockers in the Object List of the GECK. Preview them to make sure that they look the way that you want.

Then open the interior cell for the house. Find the new lockers that you don't like. Open their edit windows so that you can see their x, y, z coordinates listed. Drag a vanilla locker that you like into the view window of the cell. Open its edit window and copy and paste the coordinates of an ugly locker into it so that the locker that you like moves into the same location. Close the edit window for the ugly locker and delete it. Close the edit window for the vanilla locker. Repeat the process until you are satisfied with your lockers. Save the .esp.