Fallout3 list of mods

Pushkatu

I'm glad you liked that, have fun downloading mods. I hope F3 list will be a good one to. :sweat:

I know you know this already, but I still need to say it: Please do add also mods that are very well made, but don't necessarily have a lot of downloads, as there are some very good mods with "only" 200-600 downloads. The biggest problem for new great mods to be noticed is, that people mostly sort their searches by downloads or endorsements, which the newer mods usually don't have. Also there are some mods that have a post on the Nexus mod list, but the downloads are elsewhere for one reason or another.

I have had the patience to read through all of the categories in Nexus, but I doubt everyone else does, and that is the purpose of your list anyway, to serve those who do NOT have two weeks of spare time to read everything... :)

Anyway, lists are always good to have. :)

I know what you mean. My list contains both known and not so known mods. I have listed mods that have just a couple hundreds downloads or zero endorsements, mods that add very little, but have a nice impact on your gameplay. I'm not much into fancy stuff, I like to roleplay and enjoy the game, by respecting it's lore and having as much immersion as posible, becouse I consider these are the best things this game has. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Cheers,

Pushkatu!