[WIP] "A Fork in the Road" / Companion Mod

TheSHO1BANG

Mod is getting close to completion. Most of the content is implemented, getting lines every day and implementing those. Early to mid August release is looking pretty certain. Have to admit, Bethesda's F4 November release date got me to haul ass a bit, if it was coming out next year I would have pushed back the release date to Christmas, and made this mod a bit more substantial. But as it is, I do want to release it before Fallout 4, and during the summer. Don't worry about it being unfinished, it's a complete and coherent story, and the companion features I wanted are in there, too. I'd just have made the companion quest a bit longer if I had time until Christmas, possibly adding around an hour of gameplay.

Way things are now, mod should be done by the end of the week, at the latest, probably sooner, and then I'll start testing the crap out of it. So this is when I'll ask any kind hearted people with enough time on their hands to help me with stomping any bugs. If you're interested in playtesting the mod and letting me know about any problems and issues it has, send me a message. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh nice, cannot wait. It has me interested. I saw a scene that looks familiar, and I believe I was in the room when Elijah was putting some of the voices on. I cannot wait to try this out.

Thanks!

And yeah, a few of Elijah's voice actors, including himself, have parts in the mod. Good eye.

Looks like its gonna be a lot of fun

Thanks for the support mate. Sure hope it is.

I'm hoping to release it sometime next week. If everything goes smoothly.

Well I am looking forward to playing the mod then :D Excitement levels rising

Right, made the wise decision of adding new content a few days ago, only a week before release. But I've tested the hell out of the mod the past few days, and I've fixed all the new bugs and issues. Everything seems to be working well, so no reason to push the release back.

Still some voice files to implement, but I should get those done within the next 3-4 days. If I do, the mod will be out this Friday. When it's uploaded I'll let everyone know.