Resurrection-The Tomb Of Tjurhane Fyrre

DariusMoranda

I'm really really sorry, and I'm not OCD, but could you add spaces after all those question marks?

Sorry it's really annoying me. If you don't, it's okay, you wrote ALOT. :biggrin:

The story was great by the way; good luck.

Though,this isn't a story here,those are just 'questions' I've asked myself,reading through texts from the game,like 'Pelinal called out Haromir of Copper and Tea into a duel at the Tor, and ate his neck-veins while screaming praise to Reman, a name that no one knew yet. Gordhaur the Shaper's head was smashed upon the goat-faced altar of Ninendava, and in his wisdom Pelinal said a small plague spell to keep that evil from reforming by welkynd-magic. Later that season, Pelinal slew Hadhuul on the granite steps of Ceya-Tar..'

And so on.Some 'facts' from the books were done pretty lousy by the game developers,by my opinion,and I aim 'extend' it all,not to change anything of the lore,just to explain further.So I integrated these questions into this introduction mod,where the player will seek for the tomb of Tjurhane Fyrre.That name you can see in the book 'Wild Elves' in the game,Apparently,he was a sage,a philosopher and a teacher in 'University Of Gwilym' ,and 'the last known ayleid to Cyrodiil'.

That was the trigger for my inspiration,and that will be the start of an enourmosly huge quest,chained in two mods,we plan.

As for the questions to make pace between them,no problem.>>>

How was it before the turmoil?

Why the Ayleids escaped the Old Elhofney?

Why did aedra's Trinimac became daedric Malacath?

Who was Trinimac?

What happened to the some of Ancient Ones?

What madness did they claimed?

How did this madness started?

Who was Hadhull,and why did he sell 'the light' for a weaker 'fire'?

Who was Haromir Of Copper And Tea,and why did he died in Sancre Tor?

Did he deserved death?

Who was Umaril,and why and how did he lost his feathers?

Why did he knelt before Meridia?

What were his reasons?

Who was Gordhaur The Shaper,and why did he died at Ninendava?

Did he deserved that faith?

Why did Torval The Pilot came before the Ayleids,to bring literacy and to 'purchase Niben' in exchange for a skill?

Did anyone sent him.maybe?

And who,if that is the case?

Who was Flower King Nilichi,why did he sell his soul to an 'incest god',and why did he sacrificed 'men-of-ge' in honor to this 'god'?

Who is this 'insect god'?

Where is St.Alessia's tomb..?

When did she died?

Where are the documents of her birth in Sardavar Leed?

For what purpose Fort Alessia served?

Why did she ordered killings and removing of her Ayleid allies after the war?Did she deserved to be a saint?

Who was she,for real?

Where did Alessian Order disappeared?What caused that?What were their actions,except crusading?What were their motives?Are they still present in Cyrod?If they are,where are they?

Who was 'The Last Ayleid King'?

What was his name and how he was allowed to rule Niben,even with Alessian Order active and Alessia as an empress?

Maybe she had a connection with him?

And what kind of,if that was the case?

How did he defeated Alessians in Battle for High Rock,and why he joined to fight against them,when he fought FOR them,in the cleansing of the tyrants 20 years before that battle?

Why did he closed himself in the throne room alone,when all the brethren left and Alessian order was on a rampage?

Was it really madness?

Or an honor?

Who were Camorans?What kind of dinasty it was?

Were they evil too,all of them,like their mad great descendant Mankar?

Was Mankar Camoran an ayleid?

Chancellor Ocato serves the Empire for a long time,maybe a bit too long then usual,how is that possible?

Altmer people has a long life,but he has a bit longer then his brothers and sisters,is he really an altmer?

Why is he collecting odd items in the palace basement?

Who is High Chancellor Ocato,for real,and from where he came?

Who was King Camoran Anaxemes,really?

He was the king of Valenwood,one of the Camoran dinasty brethren,but how he was an ayleidoon,when he was a bosmer?

Did he recieved aldmeri blood?

If he did,does that means that a nord or a redguard can become an ayleid,too?

If a redguard fights for the ayleid army,is he considered as a vassal or a brethren?

What was a required thing thing to join the wild elves?

How could Mankar Camoran wear The Amulet Of Kings?

Does he had a dragon blood,too?

What is The Amulet Of Kings,for real?If it is made of 'Chim el-Adabal' which is a soul gem of an ayleid origin,how was it crafted,when and by who?

Why did Akatosh,also known as Auri-El,an aldmeri god,made a pact with an imperial woman,which was Alessia,and 'forged The Covenant into the Amulet?

Why is the throne room in Nenalata protected with a prayer to Auri-El and Tamriel?

If Auri-El is an elven god,does that mean that both Uriel and Martin had the elven blood?

Why is Akaoth,an aldmeri god,a key figure in shaping of the past and the future of the land?

Why did Tiber Septim burned Sancre Tor and left it foerever to be empty?

Sancre Tor was one of the most beautiful places in Cyrod and a great merchant center,was it worth of burning and destroying it?

Who was Emperor Cuhlecain,and why did Tiber Septim served under his liege?

Cuhlecain's name is of an ayleid origin,was he an ayleid?

Books are poorly written about the 'Ayleid cities',the only ruins which looks like a city and can have more then 100 inhabitants are Miscarcand and Vilverin,is it possible that Garlas Agea was a city?

Maybe it was a school?

,Maybe Ninendava was a museum?

Maybe Telepe was a resting place for travelers?

'Cleansing Of The Fane' was written as blurry as possible,very shady and rather short,by an unknown member of the Alessian Order.Who was he,and what was that all about?

Who was really in the last halls of Malada?

Someone fortify that position from the inside,and someone left a tablet as a wall protection,who was that,and who stayed behind those walls?

Who was Pelinal Whitestrake?

Was he an honored warrior?

Was he really a half-elf?

Was he a semi-god for real?

Who was Huna?

Why did Pelinal lost his mind when she died?

Was she really shot by an arrow 'made from a beacon of Celethelel The Singer?

Who was Celethelel?

Why the people is celebrating someone who made a pogrom and genocide to the today's day?

Was it really a needful thing to make a pogrom on the elves?

If heis armor couldn't be pierced by any ayleid weapon,then how did 'the last ayleid kings had him cut in the eight pieces?

Who were those 'kings' ?

And whay is there so many kings mentioned in the history?

Was Cyrod really splitted on more then 30 kingdoms?

That sounds ridiculous,is that really true?

Why did Pelinal slaughtered Khajiits numerous times?

Did he really mixed them up with the mer enemies?

It does sounds ridiculous,because khajiits has fur and tails,and elves had spiky ears?It is a big difference,it is hard to mix it up,unless you are completely blind?

Was Uriel Septim a good emperor?

If he was,then why did he tried to reunite an already crumbling empire with a sword, a torch and Imperial Legion control?

What were his reasons?

Where is Anu?I haven't seen it's statue,despite everyone is blessing me with Anu?

Is Anu a she or he?

History is blurry and poorly done in Cyrod,so I can't separate some things,like who was the change-bringer for Anu?

Was it Lorkhan?

Or Sithis?

Or Padomay?

Are they the same thing?

There are many theoris,but which one is correct?

If Pelinal was Shezzar,how could he make a pact with Nords,who despised Shezzar?

Why is the church so harsch on Nords?

Is it really necessary to force people to believe in something they don't want to?

Is it a righteous thing to do?

What is the goal of the church,for real,with that attitude?

Who is Ysmir?

Does Ysmir has a beard,like the nords are saying?

A certain redguard says Ysmir is a dragon,though,so is Ysmir a bearded-dragon god?

Why did Magnus really left?

He was the one to who Aldmeris were sworn to,the one who brought magic,why did he left?

And what in oblivion's name is this>>>>

The Apotheosis of Alessia. The earlier record says that Shezarr, the missing sibling god of the Eight Divines, arrives at the White Gold Tower in the Imperial City and transforms the dying Alessia into the first of the Cyrodiilic saints. Thus Empress Alessia becomes the first gem in the Amulet of Kings. While the book of Trials of Alessia states that Akatosh made a covenant with Alessia, he promises to protect the Empire of Men from the Daedric Princes of Oblivion as long as she and her descendants wear the Amulet of Kings and the magical dragonfire burn. This makes an interesting yet controversial connection that Akatosh is Shezarr/Lorkhan. Scholars are still debating this revelation to this day.

And where are the scholars of Cyrodiil?

Ayleids were killed and many of them were driven out from Cyrod,but a great amount went in Valenwood.

There are some who stayed in Cyrod,hiding in the forests and such.Is someone still alive of the refugees?

In the Second Era,'one of the finest sages of University Of Gwilym,Tjurhane Fyrre',died.

He was 'the last known ayleidoon' known in Cyrod,but how he died and was he the last one for real?

Where are his researches and documents?

Where is University Of Gwilym?

Who studied there from all of those famous authors?

Does anyone knows something more about it?Where is his tomb?Where did he took his eternal dream?

Did he knew something about his brethren,then what is mentioned poorly in some book,which he didn't even wrote?

If he knew some secrets,were they the reason that he died?

He was killed,maybe,to keep the people happy and not questioning the officials?

Where is the resting place of the sage and does it has something hidden there?

Where does Tjurhane Fyrre sleeps?

Does he sleeps in peace or in sadness?

Is it a good thing to judge the whole nation and race based on actions of a couple of foul individuals?

Is the whole race and nation necessary evil,if a couple of individuals were?

If one worshiped Daedra,did all of his people did,too?

How could people who built their cities of a white marble and granite,and firnished it with eagles and such,could be that much evil like the books are saying?

I DON'T THINK SO

And can history be wrong sometimes?

OH YES,IT CAN,AND IT IS,SPEAKING OF REALITY.

What that eagle represents,that one from the ayleid statue,by the way?

And who is the person/god who holds a sword,shaped in a statue?

Once,I was asked by a certain resident of Imperial City,name Thamriel:

'What are those strange creatures in the garden?Where are all the white birds?'

Indeed,where are they?

And what are those creatures for real?

Is it in Elven garden,she meant?

Is Thamriel really crazy?

Or she knows something and sees something we can't?

There you go.

Good hunting

Moranda

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Captain, what our overecstatic friend Wofl means, is, you should leave a space between commas and periods. I usually wouldn't care, but if you write quests like this in CS, people will start to complain over it. The common term used for this is "clamping" or in German "klempen". Well at least you didn't wrote big letters, what's usually interpreted as people shouting. And I really don't see a reason to shout here, right? :teehee:

And the question marks!!!

Wrong. Question marks, just as exclamation marks, are supposed to be placed directly behind the word. A grammatical sublime person like you should have noticed that *Wonder how it looks if he writes in a foreign Language*... :sick:

After all the work he's put into this and you're going to sit there and nit pick at his grammar? You've got to be kidding me.

Darius, you've taken on a huge project and you're putting a lot of thought and work into it. It sounds and looks great so far. PM me and let me know what you need me to do as far as the decorating goes.

I'll do the best I can. :)

After all the work he's put into this and you're going to sit there and nit pick at his grammar? You've got to be kidding me.

Darius, you've taken on a huge project and you're putting a lot of thought and work into it. It sounds and looks great so far. PM me and let me know what you need me to do as far as the decorating goes.

I'll do the best I can. :)

Thanks for the support,as always! :thumbsup:

I am progressing alone now,as Blackerr is out of net for a couple of days,and Rifler got banned,as I see. :confused: But it's going good! Cemetery is on and marketplace currently.2 or 3 days,and I am tossing you this esp to play with,finally,sorry for the delay. :sad:

Going back to mod this thing. :biggrin:

Rlrlrlrlet's get this over with! :mad:

Moranda

I have done a lot of the type of stuff your are doing with the alyied textures. If you wish, you can download my mod and use whatever you need. Check my signature for the link. It contains interior and exteriors retextured meshes. It also contains new weaponry.

I like the idea of this mod and as you pointed out there are a lot of unknowns when it comes to the alyieds. I played on this as well, but i was thinking maybe as i develop the quests and story lines that maybe we could go a bit hand in hand with it. That is to say referencing each other mods in the mods. Just an idea...if i made it clear.

I have done a lot of the type of stuff your are doing with the alyied textures. If you wish, you can download my mod and use whatever you need. Check my signature for the link. It contains interior and exteriors retextured meshes. It also contains new weaponry.

I like the idea of this mod and as you pointed out there are a lot of unknowns when it comes to the alyieds. I played on this as well, but i was thinking maybe as i develop the quests and story lines that maybe we could go a bit hand in hand with it. That is to say referencing each other mods in the mods. Just an idea...if i made it clear.

Awesome,brother,and thanks for the help. :thumbsup:

Awesome work,I do have an idea where to use excellent stuff you made.

As for the quest,I do have the whole quest line,which will connect this intro mod and the later one,the main thing.These 'questions' I've mentioned,will be answered through the mod itself,let's call it 'a side effect'.The main story is to find the tomb of this 'long dead philosopher'.How and why,it is a long journey,and I will leave it to the people to discover when it is done and playable. :wink:

Stay tuned.

Moranda

I made this a while back

Dont know if it fights in with Ayleids

I lost the picture with the texture but the texture was intended to look Ayleidish

Wow,you know how to make it good,well done! :thumbsup:

I will show you what I had in mind for the weapon, pming you later tonight.

Moranda

It looks like this will be an absolutely amazing mod. I am really fuzzy on all that lore, probably because the vanilla lore doesn't make a lot of sense. It would be great to have all these answers to questions.