Food and Drink animations

UttaNutta

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i couldnt let this idea die. could some of the player idle animations be adapted to be specifically triggered once an item is consumed? i dont know much about modding but there must be a way of making an animation trigger for food and drink to be triggered after consuming either of them. a nuka cola bottle for drinking and some foodish looking substance would be a good start.

i couldnt let this idea die. could some of the player idle animations be adapted to be specifically triggered once an item is consumed? i dont know much about modding but there must be a way of making an animation trigger for food and drink to be triggered after consuming either of them. a nuka cola bottle for drinking and some foodish looking substance would be a good start.

I don't see why not, the guy behind the smoking mod made it work. The animations are already there too, idle NPC's use it often. Just a question on how to link them together... Thats beyond me.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1708

there is a drinking mod kind of. it happens at really random times because its set up so that walk backwards is cue random animation. it has whiskey bottles, nuka cola and beer bottle. no food. prehaps somone can adapt this?

Yeah, I've got that mod. But I just want the food to be linked to a trigger for an idle animation, with maybe some different effects. I mean, they had to do I ton of stuff for smoking, including making new items.