Food and Drink animations

UttaNutta

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was sitting in the brass lantern the other day and i noticed a megaton resident eating sitting down. can that animation actually be applied to a player?

also, how many types of food can be consumed by npc's? i would love to see this mod happen

I was sitting in the brass lantern the other day and i noticed a megaton resident eating sitting down. can that animation actually be applied to a player?

also, how many types of food can be consumed by npc's? i would love to see this mod happen

lol you know that kid in canterbruy commons, i saw him drinking beer once. lol

Wow, since everybody is showing their support, I say to myself: thou shalt not stay quiet.

I show my (lousy) support to this idea! Yay! Post count plus one YAY! Being as useless as can be Yay!

Yay! Bump Yay!

well, as an experienced programmer and (in)experinced modder I take this idea and start making it. I say this because I actually know what the hell I'm doing, plus I can't do anything else on that matter and I don't make false promises.

I shalt start workin' on it by June 12th.

need any help give me a shout. hola!

Well my friend, you can help me by praying for me as I have a full-scale biology test tommorow and I really need the score. I will start modding afterwards, I am not suerstitious BTW...!