Who is your Favourite Character to make Love with ?

HXP

Meh, if some1 made a version of Morrigan looking like Aeon Flux I would hop in the game and just....

You mean, if someone had a mod to make Morrigan look like Charlize Theron? Hmmmmm... But in taht case, would she still be Morrigan?

Meh, if some1 made a version of Morrigan looking like Aeon Flux I would hop in the game and just....

You mean, if someone had a mod to make Morrigan look like Charlize Theron? Hmmmmm... But in taht case, would she still be Morrigan?

Maybe they mean the character from the animated television series from the early 90's and not the actor that portrayed her in the film?

Why just one? I would prefer a menage a trois with Big Al and Zev. ;)

Of course you would. But I can't help but think Oghren is in the background heckling you three.

As for me do I really have to pick one? I can't say about "real life", but in the game I'm having fun with my naughty escapades with Wynne.

Hi . My Favourite Character to make love with in real life is Morrigan..

What do you mean? If they were real, who would you want to make love with?

Zevran !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to go with ya here. As hawt as Drac is making Al look, I'm with Zevran all the way.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l86/Mscheveous/ZennAl.jpg

Starting from their personalities, I am going to have to say none of them. Lelianna is a high maintenance girl (read material girl) and that only works when you have the Trump cashflow coming in.... oh wait, he has been married and divorced more times than I care to count, so apparently it doesn't even work then.

Wynne?? Sorry, not really into the whole grandmother thing, so lets move on before I shudder more.

Morrigan, Alistair says it right "Aside from the fact that she's a complete and utter b***h...", which means as someone mentioned before, would mean very short time before she walked out with half if not all of your stuff.

Now for a quick roll in the hay, either Lelianna or Morrigan would be fine, but no sane man would want to keep either of them.

HXP: I'm still waiting to get the Natural Bodies mods. Are they the ones on the Bioware site from Jack Fuzz? I've been having all kinds of problems on that site, and I don't know for sure if I'm even signed up with that project yet.

Sferzar: Do you know that your modded picture of Morrigan looks an awful lot like Liza Minnalli? Anyway Morrigan is my favorite too. Even though in real life I'm a straight female, I just find Morrigan to be the most interesting, complex character in the game. I've romanced all of them at one time or another, and she's the best.