Compatibility issues?

vermillion73

I intend to load fook 2, re-animated and mmm with 2 new mods. Im on windows 7, uac disabled with all the dlcs installed.

I remember in the past loading these together and they worked fine, now I wish to load Real-time settler and FOwe (the 2 new mods). Will there possibly be compatibility issues?

-V73-

I recommend that you download FO3Edit and Miax's guide for it, if you haven't done so already. It can tell you if different mods have conflicts and can help you resolve them if they are present/

Thanks for the fast reply!

One last question, Im looking for a decent ui hud mod, something that changes the font to something more interesting/dynamic. Could you possibly recommend one?

I intend to load fook 2, re-animated and mmm with 2 new mods. Im on windows 7, uac disabled with all the dlcs installed.

I remember in the past loading these together and they worked fine, now I wish to load Real-time settler and FOwe (the 2 new mods). Will there possibly be compatibility issues?

-V73-

If you mean FWE, there isn't currently a patch that would make it work with FOOK2 1.1 Open Beta, but you can use FOOK2 1.0 RC with the old FOIP instead. That will mean you will have to do without all the niceties of the 1.1 Open Beta version though.

Re-animated works fine with both versions of FOOK2.

MMM works "fine", although there are conflicts with the 1.1 Open Beta, as there is no compatibility patch for it yet.

Cheers sam! stay away from fwe and expect fook and mmm to disagree at times, gotcha.

I get it with the FOMOD's - there just simple fallout mods that you simply chuck in the fomm folder, sweet!

I went to activate DarNif's UI mod after afore mentioned chucking, and its, not there.. Strange.. (edit) just saw the 'package manager' didnt even realize there was that option for fomm..

Ill probs be back soon with more questions, but for now seems all has been solved :tongue:

-V73-